Test Update 2/14/2014

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Elegist, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Ratbo Peep Augur

What Yinla is saying, is that while the UI portion of the Leadership AA's seems to be working, the stat portion does not seem to be working. With all the discussions about the UI - I don't think anyone official even discussed the stat part on its own. (unless I missed something?)
    -Rat
  2. Sinestra Augur

I am not sure if this has been discussed, but on Test, I started one of the new Beastlords just to see what the pet looked like. When I did this, it would only allow you to choose Tunare as your god and Feerrott as your starting city. Even logging in at level 1, it gave me full heroic gear (which I couldn't use), only the most recent spells, and rather than starting me in the tutorial, it dropped me in the HoT Feerrott at level 1.

Why is it doing this when I never chose a heroic character, nor do I know how to choose one anyway.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

WE beastlords have been messed up since patch on 14th, mine is stuck in Blightfire moors, cannot kill and loot anything without being disconnected, which I could do the day before. WE Beast pets still aren't in, I asked at Dev chat and they said they would go in with the rest of the class/combo data, no idea when that will be.

It looks like they pushed some data live which was incomplete on 14th, so we have to await the next test patch.

So it looks like the class combos won't go live until after we have another patch on live at least.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It isn't working on test but it is working on live, I have a note of my current stats so I can check again next time test has a patch.