Test Update 04/16/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by crieger, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Narknon Augur

2. Gidmagic New Member

Server status page says Test is down right now
  3. Marshall Maathers Augur

The Bixie1 achievements look a lot easier to attain than they were before.
  4. Sostenes Augur

Can we get a "Fish All" toggle button so we can empty a pond of fish with one cast as long as we have the bait and inventory space? Hahahahaha
    Elricvonclief, RPoo and PrathunSOE like this.
  5. Ranndom_TheUndead Augur

So within a couple minutes of the servers coming up and working fine they suddenly shutdown without warning. They been down for 30+ now i believe and still no explanation or eta or something. What up with that soe
  6. Chandrok Augur

Vulak loot was missed when heroics were added, but the stats have been added now and will show in the next update. Thanks for catching that.
  7. Ranndom_TheUndead Augur

As i type this crieger shows up with an explanation, cool deal
  8. feiddan Augur

Can I ask why RoF T1 weapons didn't receive heroic stats?
  9. Dandin Augur

Can someone from test post which of these new options are set by default?
  10. EddieP Lorekeeper

This is the April 1st patch, just delayed right? There are so many good thing in there i can only /wow
  11. Rogue Augur

If this was fixed, why can't the character's original race / illusion / zoning / display bug be fixed?
  12. Iila Augur

You play on Test server.
    Diptera, Reht and Tarvas like this.
  13. Smallpox Augur

Please for the love of the gods make both of these options defaulted to ON when it goes live.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  14. Axxius Augur

Wow, what a great patch! Must be something about April. Last year they added /useitem and other nice stuff. This year we get Make All and Hide AFK Players. Awesome!
  15. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Who baby do I need to have?
    RPoo and Mykaylla like this.
  16. Axxius Augur

NO! Please don't set it to 5 sec by default!!! :eek:
    That is a very bad idea if you use an alternative audio trigger solution such as GINA or GTT. Leave it as 0 by default please! Otherwise it will create a massive problem on raids (and some group events too). Audio triggers firing 5 sec after the emote is BAD. We will then have to constantly remind everybody who might have changed pc or just joined the guild to set /loginterval to 0.

You don't have to open and close the log file after each line either. Keep it open with FILE_SHARE_READ attribute and don't close it. Or apply throttling to opening/closing (to keep it updated in case of a crash) instead of writing. That way log parsers can keep reading it in real time just fine.

But please, for all that's holy, don't add a 5 sec lag BY DEFAULT.
    Yinla and Fanra like this.
  17. feiddan Augur

Available loyalty tokens has been reset for 0. For everyone that I've spoken with who's checked it.
  18. Baraxan New Member

Getting unknown error has occurred when trying to log into Test
  19. feiddan Augur

It's down again, Baraxan.
  20. Ravengloome Augur

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT if i understand correct, i can do /log interval 0 to turn it off?

That would explain why Gina Was telling me way late stuff when i logged on Test lol.