Test Update 04/16/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by crieger, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Ssixa Augur

Well if by "all future weapons" you mean all future rogue specific daggers...

Rogues are a different animal. Rogues are the only class that continuously got a class specific weapon each tier with a heroic stat boost on it (from Underfoot through Rain of Fear). It just feels like a kind of tiny nerf to rogues in my opinion. The stat doesn't really do that much for dps (read: having 33 on a class dagger versus 16 on a regular dagger really wouldn't be "totally bad")...but its kinda lame to see something that's been continued in game for like 4 years discontinued. If they do decide to continue it, they would actually have to bump the heroic strength on Sansea, the Barbed Dirk as well...its only 1 HStr more than the regular CotF tier 1 raid dagger...its kinda like they pulled the wool over the rogue class' eyes when they added all the other heroic stats, in my opinion.

Anyways...to say all future weapons would be based off the HoF class weapons is silly...at worst it would be 1 weapon per tier, and its been a thing for rogues for a lot longer than that HoF weapon has been around.
  2. Pwnography Augur

When does this release? I haven't seen any patch notices yet - are they holding until Apr 29 for the all-access pass?
  3. blood & gufts Augur

I mentioned rogue dagger, because you mentioned rogues.
    It would be ALL classes class weapons, because no way rogues alone should get that way.
    And then THAT would create massive inflation of weapons primarily Heroic stats, and double up on the prim stats ARE totally bad.
  4. Ssixa Augur

Nope, it wouldn't. You seem to be missing the point. Rogues and only Rogues have had that advantage of bonus of their primary heroic stat for over 4 years. No other class has. Its a little thing called "Precedence".
  5. Esero Elder

The only change here I think is welcome, only due to the unpredictability of their getting stuck on walls/warping is the Dodging Disease achievement.. allowing one person to get hit by the aura I don't mind because of the limited kiting space.

The rest I'm totally in agreement with you on.. The WK 2 achievements "King of the Hill" and "Outlast, Outfight" were fairly enjoyable to do .. well the latter was kind of boring but the 'kill all at once' one necessitated a strategy and I'd imagine some practice/tweaks which, as redundant as it can be to do these raids every week, added in a bit of fun to it.

I liked the Bixie 1 "Don't Skip a Beat" but it never updated properly anyway.. but that was another that required a good amount of communication within the raid and an altered setup.

Never been big on making things easy just so everyone can get an item they want.. not opposed to easing up some of the achievements namely "Dodging Disease" which after doing once, would not want to do again.
  6. asgaard Augur

Since you're making tradeskilling easier, can you take it a step further please?

It would be nice to be able to specify a quantity over the stack amount when buying tradeskill items from vendors.
  7. Smallpox Augur

And to further that thought... have the ability to sell items from a key-mouse click combination.
    Example: (When you have a merchant window open) Hold control and right-click the mouse button to sell something to the vendor. (or something like that).

This would make selling vendor junk much easier.
  8. Tearsin Rain Augur

ya it will have to be after that, all the updates and press releases i've seen regarding the all-access change says that all game updates are on hold until it goes live.