Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motherlee Augur

Have you all tried a Twitter storm? They seem to read Twitter.
  2. Gwadar New Member

40 mins after creating a support ticket a GM answers back:
    This is GM xxx. I am very sorry to hear that you have been so deeply impacted by the issues that Antonious Bayle has been encountering as far as stability goes. I can assure you that our developers are doing everything they can to stabilize the server. This effort will be sustained until the issue is resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience that this is causing you in the meantime. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing EverQuest!
  3. Soju Elder

Just a few moments ago at 10:10 pm PDT another boot to character select screen. From housing this time, not that it matters anymore.
  4. Hitty Augur

Barindu complete crash, whole mini-raid with 12 people kicked out and got a rollback, everybody in another corner, partly buffs stripped in the middle of a train. Nice....
    07:10 a.m. Europe time, Germany.
    At the same time Ssra-Zone has not crashed.
  5. Guma New Member

The crash is going on again. It didn't log off this time but group invite in PoK took a minute to go through. Yesterday we had to cancel the raid during second mass player booting.
  6. Nyane Journeyman

So should I cancel my subscriptions or is there a fix / solution coming soon? Unplayable server for several weeks + crappy service = making this long term member think it's not worth it to keep playing and paying. You have a great game, I love it, but I don't want to hand money to you if this is the organisation behind EQ from now on.
  7. Eladamri Journeyman

And after rain the sun will shine........ Sry but that isn't an answer anybody can deal with!
  8. delfchen Lorekeeper

so again an answer saying absolutly nothing ...
    for sure ... an effort always sustains until the issue is resolved .. but we are waiting for 5 weeks now, there is absolutly no communication on official ways .... via contacting CS one grabs answers like this ...

GUYS 5 weeks seriously .... what do you expect us to do within this time of ZERO communication and only such meaningless answers ????
    shall we lay back and relax while paying for up to 4 or 5 accounts and try every day NOT to see the letters in white on black background????? .... "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED"

seriously, if you expect any understanding of us ... START TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE PAYING FOR THIS INSTABLE IMPOSITIN !!!!!

and not only by saying "it will last as long as it takes" ... if you had started communication there would have been much more understandings from us ... but via this way you have taken a step onto you only give us a punch right into the face
    Eladamri likes this.
  9. Xyko Fear is the path to the Darkside

Daybreak: the situation is now that serious. People are cancelling their subscriptions, no one is pre-ordering. You have days if that to finally resolve this before you lose people from all your games for good.

If you cannot fix the server you need to offer a different solution and fast. Suggestions have been posted, but you need to act NOW. If you leave it any longer you can say good bye to hundreds of paid accounts and TBM preorders forever.
  10. Diani Augur

poof bazaar
  11. JolineSZ Augur

11:15 German Time disconnected Valley and Bazaar on second account. Ending on char select screen.
  12. Razgadz Lorekeeper

Code:
    [Tue Oct 06 11:18:18 2015]01035:THE SERVER IS NOT RESPONDING.
    [Tue Oct 06 11:18:18 2015]01036:
    end of DisplayScreen

Server Select was showing AB Server as down ...
  13. JolineSZ Augur

Interesting thing is that the bazaar trader mode is still up after login in.
  14. Edwin1969 New Member

Ok maybe someone did this already or sugjested it but i just petitioned about the server status and maybe if all of us do this we will get a response. I mean if hundreds of people petition they should come with somekind of response!

Just a thought

And maybe if we do this every time the server crashes then they will see we are serious!
  15. Igniz Augur

Why not use the Issue Tracker? But please try to provide meaningful information without rants there.
  16. Siny Augur

My ranger ported to steppes with druid. Disconnected on both as soon as they tried to zone to Goru Mesa. For a change, the disconnect was instant and went to login screen with " Your login could not be validated..."
  17. Siny Augur

Both toons back and they are underneath the world, above is the feature with massive elementals roaming around (near druid spell vendor)/ Lag is apparent as reininviting to group took about 30 seconds.Succor worked and now zoned sucessfully to GM
  18. halrick New Member

i didnt buy new expansion, and im going to cancel monthly subscription to my 3 accounts. will see if i resub when problem fixed
  19. Blimpy New Member

AD Down at login 13:50 GMT -8hrs PST

Seriously !
  20. Nyane Journeyman

I'm glad this server instability didn't start just after the new expansion launch. At least this way a lot of people will save some money.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.