Shroud of Stealth 2/2

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Wandid, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Xulore Lorekeeper

il tell ya how, retaliation dosnt have any monks, if it did you would have seen the kills.

khart ate rogs you fool lol.

dude i went to kill a wudan rog on my monk, got him to 8% and i would have killed him, there not been 11 level 105s standing there runei-ng and DS-ing him lol

so again don't act like a monk cant kill a rog, or that you are not a low ball cheap pvp'er

plus i know you to be a liar so i dont belive the statistic
  2. Zekster Journeyman

Still walked around all of it

You just want rouge SoS2 to stay without any concern for the other classes. no solution for how other classes can do better.

Still awaiting how you justify....this isnt balance. its one class rules them all with an iron fist

Rouge 70%
    cleric 0%
    monk 0%
  3. Tweak Journeyman

Justify...you mean by acknowledging there are basically zero monks on server so their kills will be minimal..or cleric...also a main we NEVER see on the battlefield. Obviously this isn't guildwars...or wow...or any other crappy game you mentioned.

The reason rogues have more kills ATM is because more rogues are playing. Your guild with the SoS change has made several new rogues. Comparing apples to oranges here. I cant even remember the last time I saw a cleric or monk pvp and that was before shroud change.
  4. Xulore Lorekeeper

Dorigen you are posting a lot today.... still sour about me cutting your main in half yesterday ? LOL

retaliation dosn't have any monks. they are very capable of killing people tho, they get good pvp abilities.

i'm not sure anyone pvps on a monk on zek anymore, so with out any , we cant get an accurate reading.

we need a larger sample size of all the classes participating in pvp for that to be accurate. if people are choosing to play rogs over another class, then that will bring the numbers up.

you guys just wanna exploit zoning / mage pet / hidden mage and ya cant

all and all i feel bad for you, because when all is said and done, and the game changes, we have 8 pages of you crying about how bad you are being schooled in pvp.

plus w/e changes happen we allways have, and allways will come out on top

<Retaliation> - #1 for PVP gamewide.
  5. Zekster Journeyman

Pretty simple solution here.
    Need a Dev or GM to just say.

yes we will fix or
    no we are not.
    Wandid likes this.
  6. Tweak Journeyman

Oh please...YOU might get owned on a monk..but other monks seem to do fine in pvp. In fact wudan has a monk who does pretty damn well in pvp, but you just go on and ignore that.

Once again nobody cares about you leaving server or moving on..go already. The server will be fine without you.

Once again your numbers aren't facts without actual proof to back it up..so say whatever you want..they aren't accurate readings.
  7. Zekster Journeyman

Still havent seen any educated replies on how to justify rouge ability vs cleric ability.

PvP is supposed to be for everyone. Not one class.
    70%
  8. Gruco Apprentice

Rogue SOS2 is unfair. Hoping for a acceptable outcome. Thank you
    Wandid likes this.
  9. Xulore Lorekeeper

e
    elites still mad i ended that spree and he cant kill me back lol
  10. Xulore Lorekeeper

says the guy that can trigger 3x 40% nukes that fire instantly to one key (120% health) + 160k mele while this is happning, and tank defensive skills,
    Tweak likes this.
  11. Xulore Lorekeeper

12. Zekster Journeyman

When all you can do is post insults without any educational response...you failed and lost the debate
  13. Xulore Lorekeeper

debate ended a while ago bud, were just having fun now
  14. Tweak Journeyman

Nobody cares about your 70% number..its made up and has NO evidence to prove its validity.
    Its funny how you have gone from shrouds to woe is the cleric...lol stretch much??
    As if it has anything to do with shrouds..Start a cleric QQ post..id back it
  15. Xulore Lorekeeper

i wasn't SOS when i cut you in half yesterday lol, explain that one to the devs, what was your handicap that time?
  16. SnappyTune102 New Member

SOS2 unbalances PvP 100%, and as such is the sole reason I have not purchased the expansion on my 2nd account.

Please fix this issue in s suitable manner. Someone needs to be able to see rogues.
  17. Tweak Journeyman

Haha Sk's have no place in the "its not fair" world. Sk burns are beyond powerful...easily the most feared burn in game. You can round people who are completely raid buffed just by running past them..not even stopping.

So much QQ from wudan about rogues...zero peeps about overpowered rangers and sks that they cycle 24 hours a day.

So lets get Wudan point of view down.

Wudan wants to constantly pull rogue targets with no way for them to avoid it during guild vs guild pvp.
    Wudan wants to constantly cycle Sk's to round said rogues and anyone else they can get.
    Wudan wants a class that can not only see rogues in shroud but can also snare them and range them down in open zones with zero worries of being beaten.
    Wudan wants to be able to send pets on people they are nowhere near and who have no way to defend themselves.
    Wudan wants to be able to not only target rouges but share that target with EVERY other wudan in zone.

Wudan just wants a crutch to walk down easy street...stop pretending this is about making things fair.
  18. Zekster Journeyman

All i see is Retal crying to keep SoS2.
    The Cries are 100% real from this perspective and Retal cant win without SoS2. Proof in the pudding. These guys seem scared shitless that their new found Godmode may soon be taken away from them.

MaT and PDM was chased off the server by Wudan.
    Those brave enough to stay hid in Retal....and those that are in Retal now don't do group progression or raid...not because they dont want to...but because they cannot due to lack of consistent leadership and ability to keep numbers.

Sooo they just log on to grief and ruin others fun.
  19. Zekster Journeyman

Anyone wanting to speak to a LIVE person can attempt to try calling...
    (858) 239 - 0500
  20. Tweak Journeyman

HAHAHA yet another Doristory.

Wudan had nothing to do with chasing anyone off server. So sad you try to take credit for a guild folding or changing hands. One guy killed PDM..the leader...not you. It was still functioning and raiding well when False decided to shut it down.

You also had Zero to do with MaT. Nobody has been chased off the server..the same ole players are still there just under different leadership.

There are plenty of us who pvp (more than wudan) and plenty of us who don't like pvp and just do progression (just like wudan) You don't hold the sole spot on progression and you haven't accomplished anything worth bragging about.

Proof In the pudding...you mean like how wudan got rolled in pvp nightly pre shroud??
    How wudan with their hardcore progression status haven't beat anything beyond V&V?
    How despite both guilds having to deal with the new shroud only one of them seems to think its too hard to deal with?
    The only ones sounding scared here are wudan. Maybe be like retal and say...F them rogues..they aren't going to make us leave our spot!!
    Get over yourself.