Shroud of Stealth 2/2

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Wandid, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Dermel New Member

Quite honestly, it's because Wudan has had one rogue main for a year, and he AFK's quite a bit. So, there's a massive learning curve for those trying to compete with the flavor-of-the-month class and play a new alt they PLed up.

Yep, you're gonna kill a lot of them while they learn.
  2. Bronut Augur

Elite hasnt killed me since my first month in pvp.

Hes died quite a few times to me, i excuse him for being bitter and unsportsmanlike.

Also, you must be new to zek if you think rog is a flavor of the month class, Dermel.
  3. Bronut Augur

4. Bronut Augur

fri-sunday
    First Death is Zekster/ Onebuttonkiller/Dorigen - Dropped SoS and let him make his move.(note)

Im missing 2 zerker kills, and 2 other enchanter kills (one was a rog).

Gratz on patch Wudan, i for one do not care either way.
    Reval likes this.
  5. Laxmi New Member

You knew it was just a matter of time - you cannot pretend that undetectable sos2 didn't give the already OP rogue beyond reasonable pvp advantage - then add the hacks....
    Patch is a welcome site for all on Zek and if you disagree you're wrong <Period>
  6. Bronut Augur

What do you think life on zek will be like, when the evols hide mages with eye of zomm out at the ent and a pet, in the dungeons where the good loot is, with SI all along the way to the wudan group.

You think this is going to work in your favor but now its just going to be train pvp. - not intentional trains like the archive of video i have of you guys training us because your pvp toons get owned.

If there so OP, why do all the wudan rogs deathstreak?

again i dont know the solution to zek, i just don't care because the devs dont get it, they allways make changes to zek, and you just have to adapt w/e it is.

Also, now the evols can just hack target and say they had wurlus, just like before.

I would say let all old abilitys see it, but not eye of zomm
  7. Shadowedd New Member

8. Shadowedd New Member

Lemme know how that gets explained Wudan, whether or not SOS2 is able to be seen, YOU GUYS STILL can see it. So that constant whining over it, is just ridiculous... Enjoy that ban Dabs.
    Kierrah likes this.