Server Downtime: Friday, Aug 7 @ 10:45PM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Aug 7, 2015.

1. thetruth New Member

fix the economy? that's a laugh. its already broken with the monopolization of specific multi account boxing bots and the like. I refuse to buy gear and feed that machine and my other option is be gearless. OR KS said monopolizers and then get banned because their multiple acocunts out weighs a true classic player.
  2. Khat_Nip Meow

What are you even going on about?
    I make a friendly sarcastic comment and all of the the sudden you're the Internet Morality Police.
    I was in the midst of writing a disclaimer comment in case I was misconstrued and you're making a mountain out of a mole hill and you're not even a part of the conversation.
    Garshok and Behee like this.
  3. Grandma Elder

calm down kids it's just temporary, clean your rooms take a nice relaxing shower and hug and talk to your family game will be back soon. /hugs from grandma
    complexication likes this.
  4. Tris Augur

Every time you do this, you reset all instances. If you had not done this the game would have been playable. Now it is not playable until instances starts to pop again. It is allready anoying enough that you do this every week in Euro prime time, That is why we try and login in the morning in the weekends to play. Sometimes i feel like you do everything you possibly can to harrass the player base. And yes i do realise that you are fixing crap, But dont forget who released the crap in the first place without prober testing.