Server Downtime: Friday, Aug 7 @ 10:45PM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Thank you for the info Jchan and sorry you Live players are having to deal with TLP issues. It's a shame how much time, effort and money has been put into those servers only for so many players there to act like jerks, break rules and exploit things and act like they are innocent. I am very glad I chose not ot play there and I feel sorry for the devs for all the abuse they take from those overzealous TLP people.

To be clear, I am aware there are lots of great people that play there as well, I am talking about the bad apples that happen to be the most vocal and the most visible.
  2. wizen New Member

I guess this explains why there were people trying to buy 20 kronos for 100k plat last night on Ragefire.
  3. Len13 New Member

It seems pretty silly to bring the servers down on a Friday night just after Midnight Central standard time..
  4. Kende New Member

Are you out of your mind? FRIDAY NIGHT!!?!? "Let's take down on Friday night, nobody will care" said NOBODY. Are you kidding? CMON!
  5. Khat_Nip Meow

It's only an hour. If you need a friend then I'm here for you.
  6. Barbwarrior Augur

well i think they thing they are patching can be done on any server with server transfer so they could keep game up and let all servers economy be ruined if yous want?
  7. Kende New Member

An hour. Riiight. See ya Sunday.
  8. Clueless Journeyman

well thanks for addressing the issue.

I am curious what tipped you off, I did get a kick out of Krono prices on Ragefire over doubling in one week.

just wish you could have picked a better time for me to address the issue.
  9. Bigstomp Augur

I imagine whatever bug it is affects all servers, just the non-TLP crew are so terrified at the lack of CS to do more than autoattack lest we get banned.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

Big Hug....Time for Tubby Bye-Bye-Time for Tubby Bye-Bye
  11. Khat_Nip Meow

Sorry, friend. In the spirit of being funny I guess in hindsight that came off a little more brazen than I intended. I still don't doubt the hour downtime, though.
  12. Mournblade Lorekeeper

LOL! What a bunch of cry babies.
  13. wizen New Member

Had to pay 6k for kronos today on Ragefire, I could've bought them for 2.5k last week. Bah!
  14. Mournblade Lorekeeper

Kronos on Bristlebane sells for over 1,250,000pp. 6K is cheap
    Simone likes this.
  15. wizen New Member

lol ya that's a live server, lil bit different there
  16. Kende New Member

17. Steampunk Augur

Why did you have to buy Kronos? Just curious...
    Simone likes this.
  18. happylizard New Member

I stepped away to talk to my wife. If I don't show her attention ever now and then, I receive a faction hit here in my house. I was AFK in POK when the announcements started. Do I have to be concerned about progress being lost or my lizard's tail falling off?

Thanks,
    Happylizard
    Cazic Thule
    Steampunk likes this.
  19. Barbwarrior Augur

dumping pp on ragefire prob cause it has like no value now ;p?
  20. Kende New Member

Let's give as much attention to the TLP servers as possible. Some guy is duping plat, hey, let's drag the net and kill live servers. What?