Red Dragon Scales aug needs to be cursor loot

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kelefane, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Rainbowdash Augur

Yeah i call BS.

Close troll though bro. Would have been more believable if you didn't try to claim T4 loot quality. :p
  2. Liliana Augur

Dzarn liked his post, does that mean this is legit?
    Or if it's not, is Dzarn implementing it to make it so?!?
  3. Demo123 New Member

Nice, but not mine
  4. Explicit Augur

Have I mentioned how glad I am that this augment is from limited time content on a raid that crashes 95% of the time? Guess it's a good thing they "fixed" it... LOL
  5. Mojoslinger Elder

I totally agree with this, having this aug drop from a chest is TOTAL BULL, its always going to go to tanks and the casters will get screwed out of it :( i thought Sony learned from the tower of frozen shadow raid, but i guess i was wrong on that assumption
    Kelefane likes this.
  6. Kelefane Augur

A dev liking troll replies but not replying to this threads proposals :eek:
  7. Tirratye Lorekeeper

If I learned anything from the Tower of Frozen Shadow raid, which was an Anniversary event and not a Living Legacy event, it's that having the world handed to you on a silver platter is boring and having augments handed out like candy is equally boring.

There's nothing wrong with a limited-time offer being, well, limited. Just because a raid wins a fight once, it doesn't entitle everyone in the raid to get everything they want.
    Tarvas likes this.
  8. Sebbina Augur

Send me an aug or I will begin to shed Halfling foot hair in all zones and everyone one dies.
  9. Edrick Augur

Dzarn is sly.

Sometimes he decides not to be sly.

Which Dzarn do we see today? Only Dzarn knows.
    Rainbowdash likes this.
  10. Rainbowdash Augur

Hmm appears the Castle Mistmoore event is very much real.... finally triggered it today on Test. Only got a screenshot of him before the engage:

[IMG]

And a pic of the T4 raid gear. Was auto-granted to everyone in the zone at the time of Mayong's death.

[IMG]
  11. Kelefane Augur

loooooooooooooooooooool
  12. Ayragon New Member

hahaha, too funny.
  13. Phraxas New Member

Pole of Twerking, plz add /twerk command into EQ... ty...
  14. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

...and RBD wins the internet! LOL!
  15. Edrick Augur

How much heroic dex do you have?

Oh, just tilde.
  16. Mojoslinger Elder

I love how easily a thread gets off topic with pointless posts lol /sigh I would like to hear a devs comment on a possible change of achievement reward or more drops of this or cursor loot
    Kelefane likes this.
  17. Filatal Augur

Having now done this, I feel I can comment.

Remember ToFS had a decent difficulty level and was 3 ( or 4? memory is fading ) different lockout events.

I think I spent more time convincing people they could avoid Tranix's room to get to the zone in than the fight actually took.

It would be sad and a new low of easy mode to auto grant this aug to everyone.

Do I want the aug? Yes
    Will I ever see the aug? No
    Will I survive? Most likely

#therewillbemoreloottomorrow
    Genoane likes this.
  18. Roderick Journeyman

I don't understand how people can demand something like this, while continuing to complain about copy/paste loot, everyone having the same gear, easy mode, etc.
  19. Kurayami Augur

Is less about this being an easy mode and more about overall availability of access to this aug. As it is now, it is likely only the lucky few who happen to be up on their DKP when this raid happens to show up that will be obtaining these augs. The aug also has stats that everyone will want, 50 ac for tank shields, 8 sta/240 hp for increased survival rate, 8 int/wis 240 mana/end and a chock full of casting mods. About the only people who won't want this aug are maybe pure melees who just must have HDex or HStr on all augs.

Would be no complaints about this if it weren't only available for a few weeks this time, possibly less next year. And is possible the aug won't even show up on the loot list, really? The best item may not even show up? What is this an aug camp? I can deal with bad odds on a grouper aug camp, but this is ridiculous for a limited time only raid.

Handouts are not what I'm asking for, but a raid with a guaranteed 6, or even 3 augs would be swell so there is at least a chance in hell for anyone who wants this but doesn't have the best DKP in the guild to see it during the whole few weeks this is up(a week of which this got disabled). Although cursor loot wouldn't necessarily be such a bad thing to encourage pickup raids on this for those not in raiding guilds.
    Imrahil and Elricvonclief like this.
  20. Kelefane Augur

Agreed. A dev reply on these questions would be nice.
    Elricvonclief likes this.