Red Dragon Scales aug needs to be cursor loot

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kelefane, Aug 25, 2013.

1. CaRnon Augur

I would like to see this aug put on cursor or as an /ach reward like the TOFS augs. I understand chase items.. but this item should not be available to only 5-8 people per guild per year...

Just make it an /ach reward option when you beat this raid and be done with it.
    Loratex and Kelefane like this.
  2. Demo123 New Member

6 toons in coffin room will trigger emotes if the event is up. Mayong gloats about ToFS, asks how our halfling friend is doing /burn. Then gets nasty about us trespassing while he regains his strength. Says we've furthered his goals more than he could hope, it's too bad we're no longer of use.

Fight 5 named vampires 1 after the other, didn't recognize any of the names. They used various models from the zone. When Mayong attacks he's not the DoDh model, he's old Maestro model.
    Dudes a wrecking ball, good luck

I'll post some ss's after work

Starting to wonder if we're not meant to kill him he's just there for lore purposes and to kick us around
    Dzarn likes this.
  3. Gnomeland Augur

So Mayong's still alive after he got his beat down in TBS? Hmm...
  4. Rainbowdash Augur

Odd. not triggering for us. Maybe Test is, once again, bugged :(
  5. Gragas Augur

It's test, just wait until your toon gets deleted for whatever reason they delete them.
  6. Rainbowdash Augur

They haven't done that in a loooooong time.
  7. Kelefane Augur

Sorry, but I call BS on this.
  8. Rainbowdash Augur

I call the same until I see SS. Ran several toons over there to test it out.

I would not be surprised if there was a raid event in Mistmoore....in fact I was surprised that there wasn't....But this does not seem to be it. And sadly it looks as though there isn't one at all.
  9. Edrick Augur

I would too, but... it may not have been there when you quoted it, but look at who liked his post. Dzarn, are you being a puppet master again?
  10. Recnarp Augur

My dad works for Nintendo and my uncle at Blizzard.
  11. Rainbowdash Augur

I...didn't even notice he liked that post haha.

Still... I need to see the screenshots. It was most certainly not working for us! :(
  12. Demo123 New Member

We downed him last night finally. Took 36 people and possible sploits. Loot was t4 quality
    Ill post video after work!

Looks like its a lead in for CoTF

When defeated he's banished to the Ethernere, The Disemobied Voice of Mayong starts talking, thanks his faithful followers for once more being of service and says his return to godhood is close.

Cue the voice of Lady Lendinaria: Adventurers what have you done, the Ethernere was on the verge of destruction by containing two gods and now you've let loose that monster. Your actions have doomed us all. We must stabilize this threat or our worlds will be no more
  13. Demo123 New Member

ohh she then said to bring our forces and meet her in the Plains of the Karanas, but we didnt see anything after running around all last night. next part must not be live yet
  14. SpamFactory Augur

36 people with links to new T4 quality drops, potentially a gamewide first, and no loot shows up on lucy? those item links would have spread through general, friends, /gu, other servers so fast that someone would have uploaded it

calling shenanigans
    Kelefane likes this.
  15. Kelefane Augur

^
  16. Demo123 New Member

Fine Ill stop home on my lunch and post then instead, 12pm est be here!
  17. Bamkan Augur

Congratulations :)

i believe......
  18. Liliana Augur

Lore/story sounds legit but I can't fathom how only 1 guild has been able to trigger unless there's some weird requirements that they don't even realize they're meeting. Mayong bane from DoDh in your bags or something. Kinda reminds me of the stories/myths you hear about mayong spawning in mistmoore back in 99-01. I want to see the vid
    Viltaire likes this.
  19. Reht The Dude abides...

Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy s$%^&! on the wall and the mozzarella sticks?
  20. Liliana Augur

Just found this on YouTube... Lol. Is this it?
    Dzarn, Demo123, Rainbowdash and 2 others like this.