Rain of Fear ToV LIVE on AB

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Genadine, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

No need to ban them. Just reset all their toons to level 1. That will fix the idiots.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  2. Explicit Augur

If nothing else can be gathered from this thread...there is one thing that is painfully obvious. Tarvas clearly needs some cheer in his life, dude is straight up roid-raging.

On that note, why stop at rolling them to level 1? Why not have the finance department drain their bank account with bogus charges, then send a hitsquad to rough em up in IRL?

This guy. Too funny

TLDR version of this entire thread - No one's getting banned/suspended/rollled back/mugged/shot/imprisoned, free loot obtained with no effort will prob get deleted -- and viola, issue fixed. If you went in the zone both times it was broken though, you probably oughta be suspended but you won't be - best buy a lottery ticket with all that luck

Jimmy status:
    [ ] Unrustled
    [ X ] Rustled
    Recnarp likes this.
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Come on, kid. I got better things to do than care about pixels. It just my innate sense of fair play coming into being. Take the Florida/Florida State game for instance. I'm a Gator fan but when one of the Gators defenders talk to trash to a FSU receiver who missed a catch when the game was obviously lost gets on my nerves. The little cheese-puffs who went and got gear then came to the forums to talk trash fall into that category. Congratulations, you suck so much at life that you can't even do the right thing in cyberspace when in RL it matters not at all. /golf-clap.
  4. Explicit Augur

Whoa whoa there tiger, cool it with the accusations. I logged in after this had already gone down, now I'm simply watching it unravel.

Thanks for yet again proving you should probably step back from the keyboard and go watch some TV though
  5. Rafather Augur

This thread truly shows why kreacher and his guild are pathetic and tried so hard to keep this content merc tanked in beta. It also shows how Ngreth most likely wont have a game much longer.
  6. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

What do you think I have been doing for the last four hours?! My wife won't let me have cable TV in the computer room! She is such a meanie!
  7. Explicit Augur

De-railing this thread in order to start a fundraiser to get this guy some cable in his computer room, who's with me?
    Tarvas likes this.
  8. boukk_sebilis Augur

/fail.
    Removing items is obviously the bare minimum, but guild like kreacher's should be punished for exploiting something they knew wasn't intended.
    1week suspension and or 1month ntov lockout.
  9. Tobynn Augur

SOE screwed up and sent some undertuned and arguably broken content live by mistake. Ooopsie! Certainly not the first time, and certainly won't be the last time. Gratz to those who jumped on the loot wagon while it was available. I don't believe players are deserving of any punishment whatsoever. Maybe SOE should be more mindful in the future.

Few months ago, the original Sleepers Tomb was (repeatedly) live on Bristlebane. I walked in, killed some dragons, woke the Sleeper, and had a good time. I got some loot items supposedly no longer available from a zone that was supposedly no longer available. I didn't hax. I didn't cheat. I didn't exploit. I walked into a zone, killed some mobs, and got some loot. I can only assume that most respondents in this thread think I should be stripped of my loot, my guild should be disbanded, and I should be banned from the game -- all because SOE screwed up and provided me with access to the zone.

More and more I am convinced that the vocal minority present on these forums cannot sleep through the night unless they fulfill some sort of daily rage quota.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Kreacher like this.
  10. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Not rage quota...but the unfairly vanquished old forum post counts!
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  11. Derd Augur

I really hope they dont allow anyone with loot from this to keep it, thats all :)
  12. EverChanter Augur

aww I love it! I mean, this isn't like CT members who exploited events to get others into a DZ, or TR members who found a way to avoid lockouts in Solteris. Nah, I'm certain NONE of those guild members would be guilty with the way they are upset here! Outstanding citizens they are!
  13. Xnao Augur

What kind of player in a top 5 guild logs in on non raid days, let alone during the day on non raid days. Now if it was up during prime time or a weekday, you may have had a case.

Of course we did not do it.
  14. Xnao Augur

Also, why no bans yet?

If this sort of behavior is condoned I hope that the 99% gets something for NOT splotin.
  15. Jilarak Elder

keytstone cops..benny hill music..soe is a mess
    people know the difference between right and wrong..and anyone that did the event's and
    went back AFTER dev's said not to..should at the very least be rolled back
  16. Whosurdaddy Journeyman

Rocksta buddy .. you need to learn to /anon .. seeing rocksta templeofveeshan made me lulz
  17. SOE-MOD-19 Journeyman

Locking this thread up tighter than The Sleeper was on Rallos Zek.
    Cakvala, Genadine and Jaylin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.