Rain of Fear ToV LIVE on AB

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Genadine, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corlen-Xeg Elder

WW on Xegony has been re-popped and the crystal removed from the zone. I'd imagine the same will be soon true for all servers.
  2. CaRnon Augur

now they just need to shut down the tov instance
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

The absolute best thing that could happen is that there are rollbacks or items removed. Personally, I'm for the rollbacks so the idiots lose whatever xp/gear they have gained over the last few days.
  4. Calirian Journeyman

So how did this end up getting slipped onto live servers anyway? It's obviously unintended and not worth touching.
  5. Xnao Augur

Rollbacks are dumb, ban them until a week after RoF goes live.
  6. Tarrin Augur

Crystal disappeared and quest person fell over dead in front of me and Ngreth made an appearance in /ooc. Right as some people were kicked out of expedition with loots on em, too, heh.
  7. CaRnon Augur

Well I hope they take your loot away. Cheaters should not prosper.. and thanks for letting us know of one more guild that cheats.
  8. Tarrin Augur

I did not have any loot to take away. I did not cheat. I think you misread something. Some people were referring to some people I saw appearing at the zone out point. :)
  9. CaRnon Augur

Then I appolgize to you and your guild.
  10. Falos Augur

Thumbs up for your open honesty.. but seriously you guys had to have known you were capitalizing on something unintended... the dragons in their current live server form are boxable... possibly duoable depending on the class of players.

Aaryonar loot is slightly better than anything currently in alaris (mainly because of the level 100 focus effects)... yet literally is easier to kill than the emperor crush raid.. which was already easy.

EDIT: I may have misread, and your guild may not have killed these dragons, not sure.
  11. Tarrin Augur

Grr...I think people are missing the point or I am not stating things clearly. I was standing in western wastes, by myself, just checking out the whole hooplah. I never zoned in and killed anything. The crystal and the NPC despawned in front of me. Some people who were in an instance ( not guildies, not me, not anyone I knew ) zoned out and appeared in front of me with newly acquired loots.

AAAAnnnyyywaaayysss...
  12. Calirian Journeyman

It's okay, most people are just looking for a witch hunt. If anyone read your first post entirely it was obvious that you did not participate but were there just checking out what all the fuss was about.
    Geroblue likes this.
  13. Falos Augur

ah ok, i wasn't sure on that, i edited my previous post to include that but yeah that confirms i was initially mistaken.

Honestly though loot most likely won't be rolled back. I know the fully geared test server exploited duped toons were never rolled back. some people even tried to rename their dupes to hide things which was stupid cause people still know who their dupes are (lol at those people thinking they were clever)
  14. Tarrin Augur

I am sure there is some generic Holy Grail quote about " I got better " or something that I am supposed to say here.
  15. Falos Augur

A real witch hunt:
    http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=111223
  16. Calirian Journeyman

17. Falos Augur

Do I sound offended? Because i'm not.
  18. Calirian Journeyman

Constantly talking about 2 year old drama would lead some to think so. But my mistake, maybe you have thicker skin than I thought. You need it around here :)
  19. Falos Augur

Constantly? That's the first time i've mentioned it in like a year if not longer. I just figured it was a good time to slip it in as a zinger since it was a pretty hilarious thing that happened in underfoot. I can think of lots of hilarious things guilds did in UF though including things done by other guilds such has bannering past flag requirements, chain hailing mobs to bypass phase 1 of fungal forest, planting the dynamite in pellucid for an easy raid win, or buff blocking on brath.

That expansion was full of lulz.
  20. Calirian Journeyman

Indeed, and not just in UF or live servers only.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.