Rain of Fear ToV LIVE on AB

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Genadine, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikestab Elder

This loot needs to be taken away.
    Tarrin and CaRnon like this.
  2. CaRnon Augur

I took no offence.. but I know I am a jerk most of the times.. 8) and I did appolgize to the person once I realized what he was saying what not what I thought i saw.

But I still think they should at the least remove the loot they got from taking advantage of a bug. Not award them with loot that should not be on live servers yet.
    Tarrin likes this.
  3. Xirtket Augur

How does this constitute cheating? If I was out and about in the zone and happened across a way to request this instance, I would have, that doesn't make me a cheater, nor anyone that would have come along to help. It's no ones fault but sonys, they let it go live somehow, of course people are going to go there, it's new!!

If they are somehow exploiting the zone, then yes call them cheaters, but simply zoning in and killing for loot is not cheating.
  4. Raluden Elder

Even though the JV squad strikes again, it'll be users who get blamed.
  5. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Sometimes I think there really are a bunch of noobies playing this game.
  6. Shang Augur

My jimmies are rustled.
  7. Rocksta New Member

This whole thread made me laugh. Thank you
  8. Cakeny Augur

Why is it such a big deal if people get some loot only a week before the launch of expansion?
  9. Tarrin Augur

Its mostly because the version of ToV on live today was not the "real" version that will be released, as far as tuning goes. The mobs that were up today were groupable for 3k hp/m gear. If it was the legit mobs, people would be less mad.
  10. Axxius Augur

That loot is going to magically disappear from those people before the RoF launch, right? RIGHT?? :confused:
  11. WarSheol Augur

if you discover content thats out of place or out before it was intended to be at that point you should petition it, Knowing its not supposed to be up and going in any way to attempt any kills with the knowledge that its not the 28th yet is exploiting. I dont know which boat your on and am not accusing you of cheating just defining the situation,

if its a bug and you gain from it knowing its a bug exploit, if you discover it report it and leave. :cool:
  12. Kreacher Augur

Is this zone with the new expansion launch? NO
    Could I zone into this zone without having brought the new expansion? YES
    Is the mobs dropping loot? YES

As far as I'm concerned this was a pre launch. I'm happy with my guilds loot and serverwide firsts - unless someone else got them? :) I'm also glad the Dev's are experimenting with letting in Mercs :) - Cheers for that - amazing how many a zone actually ALLOWS in ...lol

Is there any difference between this and a guild getting to a buggy event first and using some "tactic" to win it to claim a server first? :) The event was there - we all had the opportunity to beat it. Some did, others didn't.
  13. Explicit Augur

I forgot what I was going to type and I can't delete my post.
    Mykaylla and Mary Poppins like this.
  14. Falos Augur

lol thissss guy

serverwide firsts... this guyyyyyyyy priceless.

You did not get a serverwide first, the dragons that went live literally are easier than some RoF named (which are easy as well)

You can't really call it a serverwide first with a straight face.. I really hope you are joking.
  15. WarSheol Augur

You seem to have full knowledge this wasnt right and did it any way they decide to do to the exploiters who knows yet,
    and about mercs, all that shows is this version of ToV was not the tuned version, Dont get your hopes up.
  16. Geroblue Augur

You need a tin cup and prison bars to start that off right. Maybe we can get James Cagney's ghost in on this...

( he was in a movie about a riot at Alcatraz.)
  17. Mikestab Elder

People were also able to get around lockouts. You can't say this loot should stay. A fully geared end zone level RoF tank ready to go before the expansion comes out isn't a problem?
  18. Rafather Augur

Now I understand the whole weak back and forth with this guy during beta, lol what a casual joke.
  19. Shang Augur

ANGRY YELLING.
  20. Hatsee Augur

If the loot is like it was on beta then it's possibly the best in slot for some classes, it has to be rolled back there is no question about it.

The question should be what happens to those that abused this. Bans? Meh, I'd like at the very least to see 50 day lockouts handed out so that even when this goes live they can't touch it. It's bonus content, they are abusing it so let them lose it for at least a month to think about what they did wrong here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.