ragefire vote/daybreak fail

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bento, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgskyisfallin New Member

I'm too much of a noob to understand how these complicated things work, but it sure would be interesting to hear more about stuff to enhance the play experience on Phinny.
  2. Sicksar New Member

Thank you.
  3. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

As would I love to believe that... *but* given that several folks have popped into RF chat and taken responsibility for negatively influencing the vote, I'm inclined to believe otherwise.
  4. malaki Augur

It's the will of the people.
  5. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

Thank you very much. Looking forward to what you learn.
  6. chinchey Journeyman

I just checked my Vote history (Shift-V).
    For the Velious vote in March, it shows my vote as Yes.
    For the Luclin vote, it shows my vote as nothing.. blank... nada.

I voted and received the message that my vote was recorded (on all 3 accounts). It seems that it wasn't the case.

And, before I get flamed... I play on 3 separate computers without using any 3rd party software.
    Yes, it shows me as a New Member, but that means that even though I've been playing since 2001, I just don't post to these boards very often.
  7. Nuggziee New Member

RadarX now regretting getting out of bed this morning. Good luck..!
    Capacittor likes this.
  8. AgentofChange Augur

Maybe if the vote fails it doesn't show, as the vote is reset?
  9. Dumaza New Member

OOOOOO A DEV TAGGED THIS POST...

I will anxiously await non-action... It will be riveting.
  10. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

I feel you... I've played since 1999 and have only posted a handful of times myself. :)
  11. Bento Elder

Just open the expansion at this rate the trolls have already delayed it like 12 hours.
  12. Astley Augur

All that Phinny blaming going on... and here we have someone who bothered to check their history and found a problem.

No one else checked theirs before jumping to a grand vote rigging conspiracy discussion?

I didn't know Ragefire was full of Trump enthusiasts. ;-)
  13. Xanadas Augur

Fine -- BEFORE voting on this luclin unlock, I never voted YES. :)
  14. Banecrow Elder

More like Hillary sheep
  15. Bento Elder

you dont think any of those bitter trolls that post on these forums didnt try to block? naive.
  16. TheDarkGloe New Member

also voted yes and shows no vote on all my acounts
  17. Golliathe New Member

I believe this issue we are having with the progression advancement to Luclin expansion is due to an issue with the voting. If the Dev's can look into the actual vote count and verify it was working properly, because the consensus thus far is it isn't tabulating properly. I haven't talked to one person who voted no for the new expansion. I've only seen a handful that said they voted "No" in this Forum and some of the reasons just don't make sense. Like " Wanting to do a few more Ring Wars " before Luclin. They can do Ring Wars after Luclin launch, if anything it would be easier with all the raiding guilds spending their time in Luclin. Not to mention the fact that there are even more options with Luclin with about the same level of difficulty. I voted yes on multiple accounts as well, and none of my votes showed like they had in the past with Shift+V when you check to verify. I can say with 100% certainty that I voted yes for the expansion release , but it doesnt look like I voted on any of my accounts when I view my voting and the vote for Nov 14 that opened today after last one " Failed " shows me as having voted yes. But the last one, the one in question, shows nothing.
  18. Astley Augur

Could it have happened? Possibly.

But the masses are pretty happy on Phinny. I don't know anyone who bothered to go back. But I would say we have direct evidence here of someone's vote being bugged, and only anecdotal evidence that people were jumping over from other servers.

My point is, even if a handful of 'trolls' came back, that shouldn't overpower the what, hundreds of votes from active Ragefire accounts?

It's far more likely, that if EVERY raid guild voted yes as has been listed previously... that people need to go check their vote histories to see if theirs was recorded properly.

If not.. and yes votes were not recorded for some reason, THAT would be why and no votes overpowered the unlock.
  19. Astley Augur

And a SECOND account.

People, go check your accounts... stop blaming Phinny. It looks like your vote was glitched.
  20. Astral - TR Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.