ragefire vote/daybreak fail

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bento, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tudadar Augur

The huge problem is now that people know that their 1 vote or whatever counts, what stops them from adding on to the pressure of more failed votes. What may of been 500 no votes this poll, can easily be 750-1000 no votes the next poll.
  2. Komrad New Member

as someone who plays on LJ, I would never do this.

Spreading baseless rumors... Great job making this thread more of trainwreck
  3. TheDarkGloe New Member

voteing on poll for sol unlock oct 17 2016 didn't count anyones vote and shown 0 votes in results
  4. Banecrow Elder

It is more plausible than people from Phinny doing it. In all honesty those of us on Phinny couldnt care less what goes on with you guys, we are very happy with the server we got.
  5. TheDarkGloe New Member

No ones vote was counted for sol unlock oct 17 2016 and vote results show 0 vote ie: rank : 1 is blank so there where no votes for yes, no, or I don't care.
  6. Komrad New Member

Right, but that would require all the people on LJ to have toons over 40 on RF. I have 6 accounts i play on LJ, and if any guild leader said "Go to RF lvl to 40 to trash the vote" Id nope out and unsub all do something more productive with my life.
  7. bodes Augur

Extremely fast XP rates, 5 months of Velious with no AAs or gear to farm, etc. Seems like there was plenty of time to do it.

It's not even trolling, just players acting in the best interests of themselves and their guilds. Makes perfect sense.
  8. Zanador Elder

As a phinigel player, I am saddened to see that this vote did not go through. If anyone from Phinny actually took the time out of their lives to go on Ragefire and vote no... Well, I have no words. Just astounding.

I have quite a few friends who chose to stay on Rage for one reason or another. They deserved a proper vote of people who were on their server whether to unlock Luclin or not.
  9. taliefer Augur

id also be much more inclined to think this is Lockjaw people doing it as opposed to phinny. Lockjaw has more to gain by passing ragefire in progression, and as we all know, people on lockjaw Care.
  10. Komrad New Member

So provide proof please.
  11. bodes Augur

The last few months I've seen numerous posts about how people on Ragefire see all kinds of low level groups running around and the server is healthy because there's so much low level XP happening.

Yet... the raid guilds numbers are falling. Where are all those lowbies going? It's as if they get to level 40 then....dissapear
  12. Hateseeker Augur

I hope this turns out to be a bug, but whatever it is, how many of those rallying against daybreak now, actually white knight for them on everything else, even when discussing issues that don't affect them personally?
  13. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Some (more) ppl didnt go to phinny, cuz they didnt want to start all over.
    And they didnt like short xpacs, especially no short PoP, which is instanced on every server
    They definitly dont want slow xp, slow AA.
    And some dont want that no-box ruleset.

I could imagine, that many of RF players even dont like anything of the above.

But what im very sure about is, that nobody with a sane mind wants to start over on a server with such a hostile community. Even 20+ botters soloing their army on LJ should have more fun. Some players who left RF were antisocial and soon marked as scum, some others just jumped on bandwagons.
    If the grass is greener over there, i dont understand all that advertising and poaching

Who has more toons for voting NO? Ex-RF-toons of phinny players or leveled toons of LJ players?
    I think, the answer is very easy.
    Maybe you can grief us to quit, but you never can force us to phinny.

Btw, RFs raiding guilds are regenerating, friendship is getting stronger, fun is growing.
    The last men standing are not the weak.
  14. Panadin New Member

what raiding guild numbers are falling? some would say theyre stronger
  15. Komrad New Member

Huh.. seen the same thing on LJ..

Must be the illuminati.. or people who hold grudges~
  16. Dumaza New Member

My favorite part of this whole deal...

Not a word from DBG... Not a single word....

I cancelled 2 accounts this morning already, lets see how pissed off I am by the time I get home from work.
  17. RadarX Augur

We're taking a look at this right now and should have some information shortly.
    oldkracow, Phinius, Snaggs and 6 others like this.
  18. Tomlyn Drayke Journeyman

I would prefer to believe that there aren't enough seriously twisted individuals on either Lockjaw or Phinny to have pulled this off without some sort of failure within the voting system itself. Waiting on Dev response to reported vote system malfunction...
  19. bodes Augur

I'd love to see the raw vote numbers
  20. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.