Ragefire offline for the night

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by vardune, May 20, 2015.

1. Bignheavy Lorekeeper

This progression server was clearly brought up as a means to make some quick money, to show Columbus Nova that "Hey, we can be profitable". With multiple a couple months of prepping this I would've assumed they would be more diligent in not messing this up, considering it could be a strong factor in retaining a job. Weird.
  2. ---Xislaben--- Augur

That is not...

[IMG]
  3. Lilbadaz Journeyman

Let's all give Daybreak a warm welcome, and be done for the night... how about that?... ok I kinda liked the sound of that I'm not gonna lie ;)
  4. Sarah the gamer Elder

You're right - it's not a good position to have. :oops:
  5. Brouahha New Member

sadly that's not true if you are in europe, I went to bed at 3am, after they brought the server down for the second time. I got 3 hours sleep and woke up to find out its going to be at least another 8 hours. In around 3 1/2 hours of release I must have played 15mins tops?

Honestly I'm not really mad at DBG for this, just disappointed. Maybe, just maybe they should have beta tested the live Ragefire server for a day or 2 to ensure everything was ok then just wiped it on launch. Oh well, at least my abscess isn't as painful as it was yesterday =D
  6. ---Xislaben--- Augur

7. Elricvonclief Augur

They took it down to figure out, which makes sense.

They know it's not gonna be done tonight, so it was nice of them to let you folks know it's not gonna be up tonight.

I don't understand the nerd rage, other than as a sense of entitlement.