Ragefire offline for the night

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by vardune, May 20, 2015.

1. Supafro New Member

Yep it sucks that we have so far missed, let's count it, 6 hours since the official release. Sure it sucks.... but its one day on a server where we'll have the same expansion for at least 3 months.

It's just another reminder not to take a day off on the release day of an mmo. Moore's law.
  2. Detheb Augur

GOod thing i didnt take the day off, lol. damn
  3. Silv Augur

15 years and people still haven't learned this. It's amazing.
    PPQ1 likes this.
  4. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

All in all, i think we choose the name for this server way too well...
    Jackie V., Elsana and Zesta like this.
  5. Tornat Augur

most patches , expansions , what ever new has problems the first day , heck even non mmo games are that way now. why expect different.
  6. Rancor New Member

Please no more wipes.
  7. Woncho Journeyman

lol supafro, silly us who took days off for a launch of a server of a game that has been out since 1999 and months of beta test for the server. we are such silly gooses.
    Jonalexander likes this.
  8. Vulak-Arkadius Augur

project1999 or bust
  9. Senadin Elder

Daybreak is doing fine, SOE would have taken 6 months to get this ongoing. The issue that i have a hard time digesting is the going home and we'll try tomorrow comment!
  10. Banuvan Augur

Actually Blizzard had NO excuse for the WoD launch fiasco. They have had those exact issues before and even released a youtube video called LFG where they insisted throughout the entire video that they had learned from their mistakes ( AQ opening event anybody?? ) and then WoD happened and it was the same problems.

Blizzard has no excuse at all.
    Tornat likes this.
  11. Sarah the gamer Elder

Is it aggravating for anyone else reading the "great job" posts from players to the devs? Great job on failing your launch, that you planned out... Great job!
    Jonalexander likes this.
  12. MBear Augur

The proper thing to do is what they are doing, though.
    After the first fail, try a fix, if that doesn't work, take it down overnight and get to the bottom of it.
    If they fail the same way tomorrow - that will be just downright sad.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  13. Aenoan Augur

Holding it up to it's name!
    Ellanox and Tornat like this.
  14. beyrak Augur

Careful, they are removing all threads of criticism and banning the OP's. Guess it's all our fault.
  15. Aetops New Member

16. Weverley Augur

From personal experience a tired crew trying to brainstorming why something goes wrong never figure it out b4 they go to bed and the brain start functioning again.
  17. PPQ1 New Member

As a dev, this attitude just makes me smile and shake my head.
    Jackie V. likes this.
  18. Bignheavy Lorekeeper

They have had possession of this game for 16 years... it should not be this difficult.
  19. Aenoan Augur

20. BestReleaseNA Augur