Ragefire offline for the night

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by vardune, May 20, 2015.

1. Almir Elder

Where did you find that?
  2. Ducreux Augur

Remember to Test Iksars and Vah Shirs to ensure theya ren't also affected by this level 50 bug.
  3. Jadefox Augur

Oh well. Time for a quick game of Civ.
    Hopefully I can finish before Ragefire's back up.

--Jade the World Conqueror
  4. Ziggy Augur

No, they would have said it 3 hours ago
  5. Giappo Augur

Dude, you are kidding yourself. It doesn't look like any work has been done in preparation, why should they start now when they can put it off until tomorrow.
  6. bloodbeard Elder

At least they won't have to worry about losing subs because they didn't wipe! hahaha! So much money is going down the drain with the decision to give up and leave people who've been hanging on for a fix.
  7. Jonalexander New Member

We'd love to help but our staff of two is getting tired.... Let's try next week for a launch
  8. Sarah the gamer Elder

One can only be so positive, and polite about this epic failure. :)
    Aetops and bloodbeard like this.
  9. Snuffalot Journeyman

You're posting on a forum for a 15-year old game. Let's not start throwing around ideas of whats "pathetic".
  10. Almir Elder

They never said they stopped for the night, only that the server wont be up tonight.
    Elricvonclief and Silv like this.
  11. MabbuFippy Journeyman

Will I be auto refunded for me 8k+ station cash or do I need to submit a ticket into your horrible support department that takes 5 days to reply to my tickets in order to get it back?

If you weren't giving up on us for the night I wouldn't even care... but this is so unprofessional...
    Tornat and Gknight like this.
  12. Lord Binky Elder

13. Goodnews Augur

People have to sleep at some point. This gives them some breathing room and start from square one and fix the problem. Apparently the level 50s still made it into the post-wipe.
    A good decision. One that does not keep people strung along until 2 or 3am before throwing in the towel.
  14. Oberon Augur

You should be an old fart now like me, they are just thinking of your well being by stopping for the night
  15. Elsana Journeyman

What makes you assume they gave up? All that they have posted is that the server won't be back up. This is actually a nice gesture on their part. You don't have to sit here spamming the login button for the next 4 hours trying to get into something that isnt' going to come up. Go to bed. Seriously. Or eat a Snickers bar or something.
  16. Festino New Member

Who did it best and who is the worst...

go...
  17. Zesta Journeyman

come on guys

give the team a break, when I worked in the factory running machines there will be issues that comes along and with parts for the automobiles tolerance can be tight and there times I had to problem solve for 3 or 4 hours trying to understand why it keeps tossing out a random part out of tolerance.

This isn't much different they been at this issue for over 8 hours they are tired, exhausted and just need to go home get some sleep and look at it from another angle computer coding isn't easy especially on a 16 year old game trying to use 1999 technology
    Aeryneliss likes this.
  18. Pyrite New Member

For a bunch of guys in their late 20's and 30's you would think there would be some level of maturity in here. Guess most of you never moved out of your parents basements.
    Gravija, Malo and Mercanyin like this.
  19. Myth Elder

its 930pm on the west coast....they most certainly gave up. most likely they cant clock in overtime because of the buyout
  20. Mercanyin Augur

Dance off bro!!