Ragefire offline for the night

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by vardune, May 20, 2015.

1. vardune Augur

gonna be an all nighter.
  2. vacid New Member

just posted on Twitter
  3. Santified Lorekeeper

I so saw this coming.
  4. neverrain Elder

Let the QQ begin.
  5. Fornow Lorekeeper

u wait till 5pm to do this then have issues wipe then give up ? Classy
    Tornat and bloodbeard like this.
  6. Sarah the gamer Elder

We've waited hours for this to launch (a lot of us patiently) don't leave us with a vague response. Please let us know when you're going to try and bring the server back up.
  7. MabbuFippy Journeyman

Meanwhile we are all here still... taking time off from our jobs, waiting at the sever select screen.

But you all go home Daybreak, get some sleep, you earned it.
    Grish likes this.
  8. Rolien Elder

9. Detheb Augur

Are you serious right now? I've been so anti-rage that we were even laughing about how calmly we were taking this cluster of a server launch. But you're just giving up on getting it to work tonight? Possibly the worst launch i've ever seen. You've wasted, apparently 8000+ peoples time all day, just to get tired and go home? Get outta here man.
  10. Lowstats Lorekeeper

Thanks a bunch!

Beta testing at its finest.
  11. Selfless Lorekeeper

Too much over time has already gone into this. Time to send the Devs home so they can take a warm shower, sleep in their warm beds, and wake up nice and energized tomorrow at 10:00am.

See you guys in EQN.
  12. OJSimpsun New Member

it was the teams top priority until it got late at night and they really wanted to go home
  13. vardune Augur

lets hit it again tomorrow....
  14. Almir Elder

They didn't chain you down to your chair did they?
  15. Giappo Augur

Can you believe that?
    Tornat likes this.
  16. TheVoid Journeyman

No one is going home, I would guess there is at least a 10 person group wouking out whatever is goinng to the crapper
  17. Rolien Elder

18. Unique_Moop Augur

THIS SHOULD TEACH YOU PEOPLE CALLING IN SICK TO PERMA CAMP BATS AND RATS IN A 15 YEAR OLD COMPUTER GAME. :mad:
  19. oleris Elder

unbelievable. What will be our compensation?
    Almir and Tornat like this.
  20. Myth Elder

having months to prepare for this launch..not to mention it being a launch of a game how old? and with a beta..you dont catch any of this lvl 50 nonsense......and instead of fixing it..you just Give up.and throw in the towel...

bad bad press inc......not a good start for Daybreak