Ragefire expansion status

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prathun, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prathun Developer

We're looking into this now.

Update: The vote did pass. We're tracking down the bug that prevented the expansion from opening, so this won't happen again next time, and we're working to open the expansion later today.
  2. Phinius Elder

3. Tudadar Augur

That doesnt sound like fun :p
  4. Tomlyn Drayke Journeyman

Thank y'all for the updates.
  5. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

6. yukan Augur

Prathun, Radarx has instructed us to keep all comments in the other thread. Please respond accordingly.

Also, thanks for your help.
  7. Roknoc New Member

unlock Luclin

thx
  8. Ethereal Augur

Thank you for noticing us, senpai! :oops:
  9. Varisath1 New Member

Thank you.
  10. Mhad Lorekeeper

Yes Prathun ... Thank you for all you do.

[IMG]
  11. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

12. Belit Lorekeeper

Thank you, Sir.
  13. Masterson New Member

Thanks for updating us that it's still being looked into 2 hours after the last update that it's being looked into.
  14. Karacho New Member

thank you
  15. Kegwell Lurker since '99

please feel free to re acquire your next expansion through normal gameplay!
    Xanadas likes this.
  16. pimenttoncheese Elder

I voted no many times, my no vote matters, make Velious ! Build a wall between the moon@!
    oldkracow and Banecrow like this.
  17. Lili_Ragefire New Member

Thank you for looking into it.
    Juion likes this.
  18. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

With the impending vote to unlock Luclin I knew I had to think of something quick. But what could I do? I was on Phinny. Then it came to me!

I started advertising for my new guild in /ooc. I went from zone to zone doing this. Made a guild site, got a guild TS, advertised in the forums.

Then our force was ready to raid! We SMASHED all of the content. Got VT keyed and we're ready to move in.

Upon starting the VT instance I told everybody, "50 DKP bonus to everybody that votes no on the RF Luclin release, PER ACCOUNT!"

Once this was done I disbanded the guild, for my mission was complete.
    Astley and Ronzark like this.
  19. Juion New Member

Thanks!
    Lili_Ragefire likes this.
  20. Illusory Augur

You guys locked the other thread?! I wasn't done adding countries to the list of things, places, and people to blame. :)

Seriously though, I hope DB resolves your voting issue! Have fun in Luclin if the vote was supposed to have passed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.