Ragefire expansion status

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prathun, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducreux Augur

2. Bento Elder

is that momoa?
  3. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

sure looks like it.
  4. Lawyer Augur

Ok devs, time for a stand up meeting. Let's go around the room. Prathun, status? Any roadblocks?
    Belit and Torezz like this.
  5. Phinius Elder

Yes, large barrier in our way is shut. Need help opening.
    Belit and Capacittor like this.
  6. Feliz Journeyman

How about some real status update? It's 1:28 pacific. A query to the votes database shouldn't be that hard. Even if the database is empty, you can count that as an answer as well.
  7. Nerf Herder Lorekeeper

8. Mhad Lorekeeper

It would be nice to at least get a definitive answer prior to DBG all going home ...;)
  9. Hellaciouss Journeyman

:/ Please unlock Luclin. I reactivated 2 accounts for it.
  10. Bento Elder

hundreds waiting by spires, can you let us have fun please
    Capacittor likes this.
  11. Lawyer Augur

Devs have to wait until 5pm pacific, when they go home, to flip the switch. It is tradition.
  12. forreal New Member

What a LET down ,,!,, DB
  13. Aspen New Member

Please do the right thing. It's obvious by the preponderance of evidence that the vote to unlock Luclin was overwhelmingly positive. I don't know a single person who voted no.
    Panadin, yukan, Belit and 1 other person like this.
  14. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

What evidence? :rolleyes:
  15. Bento Elder

the posts of the bugged voting windows for one
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: The vote did pass. We're tracking down the bug that prevented the expansion from opening, so this won't happen again next time, and we're working to open the expansion later today.
    Your_Ad_Here, Panadin, Feliz and 2 others like this.
  17. Luisia New Member

When I voted on my characters (yes) on the Ragefire Luclin unlock, I tried to find a way to determine that I had indeed voted yes and I couldn't find any way to confirm that I had indeed voted. I'll check Shift-V the next time I log in, but given the amount of responses, I wonder if any of the votes were actually counted and whether they actually were confirmed votes. It seems as though the voting system itself was bugged. This is a let down (understatement) for the majority of Ragefire players. Hoping we hear something more soon.
  18. Astley Augur

See Ragefire people... you weren't zerged by Phinny folks for griefing.

Welcome to Luclin!

Hope it's half as buggy as ours has been so far, enjoy your cats!
  19. Capacittor New Member

Thank you guys!
  20. Komrad New Member

Word on the street is barrier is down~ Have fun with the Cats on the Moon RF~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.