Ragefire expansion status

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prathun, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luisia New Member

Thank you Mepps!
  2. Fizon Elder

Well how about that. Leave phinny alone.
    Seriously the amount of effort that would of had to go in to voting down the unlock..
  3. Silinius Augur

Yay, Phinny and Lockjaw didn't do it! It was the hanging chads in Florida after all!
  4. Prathun Developer

The Shadows of Luclin expansion has unlocked on Ragefire.
    yukan, Capacittor and Luisia like this.
  5. TessaPrincess Journeyman

Thanks ever so !!

**does the happy feets dance**
  6. Lifetap Augur

Thanks for beta testing the voting process for us Ragefire. <3
  7. Astley Augur

It's amazing how quickly the population of Ragefire calmed down once they got to play with their kittens.
  8. Boognishe New Member

Ok, now everybody apologize to Phinny...
  9. Lawyer Augur

Thank you for resolving this issue.
  10. Catashe Augur

But but it was all Phinnys fault! It couldn't be a vote bug cause Phinny has the worst population EVER!.... *rolleyes*
  11. Trackanon Elder

I guess you're right. We do have Mabbu, after all.
  12. Adonhiram Augur

Merci, devs !
  13. Torezz Lorekeeper

Don't act like Phinny isn't guilty of trying- Because they did try. I saw a lot of inactives log in after they had been gone at Phinny for months. Too much of a coincidence that its exactly during a week of voting. I still have toons in Ceaseless Evolution, and I saw Barlow's crew all log in at the same time during that week. And the list goes on from there.

So they are still guilty, we just out voted them.
  14. Catashe Augur

oh give me a break 98% of the population on Phinny doesn't give rat s*** what happens on Ragefire... So since 2% of a pop is bad we all are... Give me a break... and thats ASSUMING said people who logged on even play on Phinny
  15. AlmarsGuides Augur

Why do you defend your server so adamantly? What do you stand to gain if Phinigel is viewed as a "good" server with "good" people? What do you lose if Phinigel is viewed as a "bad" server with "Bad" people?

I'd say it's more 50/50 than 98/2
  16. Kiani Augur

It was announced that it was an unlock bug, but still people are trying to blame Phinny.

Seriously, maybe a few idiots would try to sabotage the vote, but the vast majority of ex-RF Phinny players couldn't care enough to bother. A lot of the talk about it was just that - talk.
  17. Mwapo Augur

I'm still bitter about the 6 month vote. But I didn't even know or care that ragefire was voting for Luclin. I definitely made some jokes afterwards because it got people so worked up. But I wasn't willing to log in to ragefire to sell an for 3 krono, I sure am not logging multiple characters in to vote no and gain nothing.
  18. Banecrow Elder

Personally I take exception to it because I could have logged on all my toons and voted no but I did not. People are pulling a Hillary and basically calling us all deplorables when it was DBG's fault for the late release not ours. 17 years of EQ and I am having more fun on Phinny than I have on any other server and with a few minor exceptions there are some amazing people on this server.
  19. AlmarsGuides Augur

I have no doubt that there are some good people on Phinigel. I am friends with a few people who play there. On a server with that many people though, there's going to be some bad people as well. I personally tried boxing 5 on Phinigel but was harassed so badly by the player base for being a boxer I decided it just wasn't worth it.

I only saw the worst of Phinigel as I was harassed, trained and reported daily for being a boxer and just trying to play minding my own business in a zone not in any ones way. I personally view Phinigel as the most toxic community I have ever encountered in an mmorpg. Apparently others here do as well.

But, that isn't to say there aren't normal people there. Good people who help others, don't harass them and play for fun. I don't think anyone here thinks the entire server is full of toxic players though. Maybe some consider the majority of the server to be toxic which would probably also be incorrect. Generally the most toxic players are the most vocal ones. Those who browse the forums daily and such are usually the ones causing the drama in and out of game.

Taking personal offense to stuff people say about the server is a waste of your time =P
  20. Torezz Lorekeeper

I'm sure there are some good people on Phinny. But consider our point of view on ragefire, with people from Phinny boasted in general how they are from Phinny and just voted no with X amount of toons- We saw this over and over again.

So yes, Phinny will be blamed, because that actually happened. Just because it didn't actually turn out to be the cause, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Just admit you have some pricks there with some weird complex that they had to go out of their way and try to grief us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.