Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. svann Augur

Double tradeskill XP weekend! Or potion
  2. Allayna Augur

Saved raid window sets.

This would work like the saved extended target window or the saved spell slots or saved hotbars.

Throw out a raid invite and then hit load "raidsavedsetname" and suddenly all the people you raid with are placed automatically in their groups.
  3. Faelthos New Member

1) an option to set the raid color options in guild window.
    2) when you control click a bag onto another bag, it moves everything it can, and doesn't stop at the first thing it can't move.
    3) more current tradeskill combines that allow progression (from 0), while remaining somewhat viable.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

• We have parse dummies. They go in the guild hall. Is there something specific about them you don't like?
    • When the illusion lands on you, buff block the illusion part. It's usually over in the short term buff window.
    • Set your froglok to be your preferred buff received when you put on an illusion, unless you're already using another one set up that way. If you are, I can see how this might make one cranky.
    • Copy Character_server.ini AND UI_Character_server.ini. Your chat windows filters and such will copy over that way.
    Risiko likes this.
  5. Risiko Augur

OMG thank you. I hate recreating all of my chat windows and manually setting all of the filters one by one. It wouldn't as bad if there was a way to choose more than one at a time, but as it is, you have to re-open the filter for each and every filter type.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  6. svann Augur

The fact that buffs dont time out in the guild hall.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  7. Tutankamen Augur

Can we remove Raid Request pre-reqs up until TBM, the FTP limit? There are quite literally dozens of raids that can never be requested because the mechanics require too many people than will agree to do old content. That blocks requests to the entire chain of raids that go along with those expansions, shutting off tons of interesting content forever for any new player who hasn't seen it in the distant past. Please let me know if there is some reason this isn't technically feasible, though I think it should be because Anguish was opened up in the past.
    Angahran and Risiko like this.
  8. Brumans Augur

• Maybe I'm dumb / blind (or both, lol). I'm on a TLP, maybe they're not enabled there, or maybe I've just been not seeing them. I had always heard they weren't available, didn't dig further.
    • If you block the illusion, it blocks the secondary buff too. Same with my familiar buffs. Just tested it again to make sure I wasn't crazy.
    • I'm not sure what you mean by "preferred buff received"?
    • I've done that, and still several chat windows and filters were wrong. I'll test again later tonight when I can, maybe I'm remembering something wrong.
  9. svann Augur

IIUC achievements spam are on the same filter as guild chat. It would be really nice if it could be split off to another window. Please give it its own filter.
  10. Nolrog Augur

Not sure I mentioned this before, but I would love the ability to somehow clear the "R"eply list. It gets unwieldly after a time. Always drove me crazy.
  11. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

• Being on TLP explains it. I don't know when stuff unlocks over there. On live we have test dummies we place in the guild hall to parse on.
    • That may fall to the TLP as well. On Live, we have 2 different buffs for pretty much all the spells like that, and so we can block the illusion part, without losing the buff.
    • Again, TLP. It's part of the illusion keyring.
    • I've copied those two files with 0 problems thru 4 server changes, and do it for test and Beta each time, as well.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Return of EQplayers, I miss being able to check if I can have a name before I create a char and easily check what servers I have chars on.Still waiting for the day when I can get rid of X from the name of my shaman and change my ranger back to the original spelling of her name. :) Check my gear and AAs without having to go to some 3rd party website.

I thought when EQplayers was removed there was going to be something put in its place.
  13. svann Augur

Target HP display to show 10ths of a percentage since there are now mechanics that require half a percent balancing.
    niente likes this.
  14. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Wow, seriously? Better to ask to remove some mechanic requiring HALF A PERCENT BALANCING. Holy cow that's crazy ;)
  15. svann Augur

/command merc res NOW!
    For those times when you have to refuse an inconvenient res and then they wont give you another.
    Yinla and Risiko like this.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I just wish they wouldn't buff me then rez me, rez should always come before buffs!
    Risiko likes this.
  17. Tatanka Joe Schmo

What I'd like to see is a reduction in the merc rez timer. So often, you'll be ready to rebuff after a wipe, and there's still 3 minutes left on the merc rez timer.

I don't really see the point to anything more than about 2 minutes.
  18. Spellfire Augur

I would like necros added to classes that can use this http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=128539 ; currently (WAR, CLR, PAL, RNG, SHD, DRU, MNK, BRD, ROG, SHM, BST, BER).

I'm tired of begging mages/shamans for malo; I'm tired of begging tanks to use the weapon to proc Darkened Malo :mad:.

(Alternatively, Scent could be restored to its original state.)
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Should be ALL/ALL
  20. Gnomereaper Augur

Get rid of the flagging altogether and move back to the old school system of once you beat it you get flagged.