Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Angahran Augur

Re: Augment Distillers

How about adding alchemy recipes for these ? Including the perfected one ?
    Add tinkering recipe for the unattuner ?
    Risiko and Metanis like this.
  2. Risiko Augur

You would think that alchemists would be able to make augment distillers.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Stephen51 Augur

1. Currently when you log out, your tribute automatically switches off. I'd like it so your trophy does the same. Add toggle buttons in options for the masochists who want to keep them running.
    2. Allow pets on extended target to persist through zoning or death.
    3. Add Merchant feature to all parcel merchants.
    4. Add consumable rewards to missions. To many the rewards to missions are meaningless. Meaning mostly raiders. Gear is inferior to what they have, so are spells, maybe an odd aug but once they have it, they rarely go back. Add as either personal or chest rewards, perfect augment removers, unattuners, power sources, or what ever the next big thing is. Make people want to come back and group with others. Review risk versus reward in missions.
    5. Return to the model, where the entry zone, is dare I say, almost pleasant to xp, quest and get around. Don't make it full of see invis mobs, some with incurable dots. You will always have players who don't want to fight in 'challenging' zones. Do you want to alienate them? Congratulations you just lost some subscribers. There are still people running around House of Thule and Valley of Lunanyn, but Plane of War is pretty dead, the Elite Crew have beat it and moved on, but that's EQ for you, different play styles. There is no problem making zones progressively harder, no problem having a fiendish end zone, but you don't want to kill off your population on day one.
    6. Change the graphic of Enchanter pets to the armoured shadows in TOFS
    [IMG]
  4. svann Augur

better pathing?
  5. Brohg Augur

like this?

hrm, my screenshot broke. anyhow. that's in options, right next to tribute auto-off
  6. Stephen51 Augur

No I cant get it to link either, but yes I see it now, I had no idea there was a toggle on and off for tribute, and to my surprise there is tribute too. Consider it toggled!
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Add the powersource-slot to the bandolier, I swap powersources more often than I swap weapons. :)
  8. RiotbOi New Member

Instanced cross-server PvP battlegrounds xD
  9. Genusii Journeyman

/Pickzone or Instance Choice at zone in:

1) T2 and T3 Current Expansion only - therefore, would change each expansion.
    2) Activated AA's are inaccessible
    3) No Mercs
    4) Agro Range increased
    5) Experience bonus
    6) Higher Named Spawn Rate

If I repeated another post in here, apologies.
  10. Finnster Elder

GUILD LFG

make it so guild members see me as LFG (also in guild tool), but people from outside guild don't see me as LFG.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth and Caell like this.
  11. Brohg Augur

It would be super nice if all beneficial effects worked like group beneficial effects, in that if they're used without a legal target (i.e. no target, or targeting an enemy) they hit the caster by default.
    Yinla likes this.
  12. kizant Augur

I wish the bank would auto delete any item that hasn't been moved or inspected within like 6 months. I'm pretty good at ditching and not looting junk in the first place but the game could help me out!
  13. Ghubuk Augur

Please no.
    Yinla and DaciksBB like this.
  14. kizant Augur

Think of it as therapy for all you people addicted to hoarding.
    Gyurika Godofwar, DaciksBB and Ghubuk like this.
  15. DaciksBB Augur

only really bad if you take a break with a character, maybe make it a rolling 3 months with that character in the world? :p
  16. kizant Augur

Hmm OK. Don't login for a while and it stops auto delete sounds fair!
  17. Aurastrider Augur

I hate therapy. You kids get off my lawn and leave my stuff alone!
    Risiko likes this.
  18. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Easily one of the Top Ten ideas from this thread.

This idea is not only sensible, it highlights the lack of foresight in creating transportation to/from GGH. This should have been standard from the moment GGHs were conceived.
  19. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I like this idea. Although I think it should be all DBG accounts older than 30 days, and only for one day per month. This would constantly expose all players to the added benefits of going All-Access, as well as giving a peek into other games in DBG's library.
  20. segap Augur

I've never been inside any of my houses. They're just storage lockers. Having a portal restricted to only going to them would be useless for me. What I do have is a personal guildhall that all my characters (tagged in my raid guild/tagged in my personal guild) all utilize. If this change resulted in only being able to port to your tagged guildhall, it would suck. Changing the primary/secondary locations from physical anchors to a new type of bind point would be nice though.