Please adjust xp on phinni and any future TLPs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bossboy, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihpa Augur

To put this into context this is 17 40-hour work weeks worth of time. Thats being a very experienced player, 3-boxing, and afking for long periods whenever they felt like it. That is roughly 3.5 levels per week of ingame time. 10.5 if you add up all three toons.

It jives with my own experience too. I have 1 character that I solo, due to an erratic play schedule, that has 10days 5hours on it. Its level 28 1/2. So ive invested roughly 6 40-hour work weeks worth of time. Just shy of 5 levels per 40 hour work week. Keep in mind the lower levels fly by compared to the higher ones so I anticipate my level per work week ratio to steadily fall to something like the quoted persons experience. I too afk often while leaving my character logged in.

Anyways just wanted to put some context to the time being spent grinding mobs just to finally get to play the game ie raid and do end game stuff where the majority of people play.
  2. Trevalon Augur

You cannot comment on the exp rate if you haven't experienced it. Stop posting like you know anything about the exp rate when your highest character is only 20.

I bet you know about Astrophysics because you took physics in High School too, dont you?
  3. AgentofChange Augur

This forum is an incredibly small minority so using it for evidence of anything is hilarious
  4. AgentofChange Augur

The two aren't mutually exclusive hello???
  5. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Huh, didn't know that one couldn't put one's opinions on these forums. I mean ... you apparently have yours. And I have mine.

You know ... a discussion.

So ... those 19 or so levels just happened miraculously? You know .. no work on my part? Wow. And FYI I was around when it took a few days to go from level 1 - 5. So yes, I do know and understand the exp. And yes, yes, I know most of the rage on the Phinny sever re: exp is from those making alts. But one would think you know where to go by now at what level.

And what the heck does your last sentence have to do with anything, Trevalon? And it is spelled don't, didn't, and want to/wanna. You both forgot the apostrophes and how to spell in your rage there. ;)
    Tallor likes this.
  6. RadarX Augur

We're going to go ahead and put this one to bed before it gets any worse. If there are plans to adjust experience we will certainly let everyone know.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.