Player Studio - New Items (plus old)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cakvala, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Reht The Dude abides...

This!

Glad to hear that most of them have been accepted, looking forward to the staff of the mastrum!
  2. Kirbane Augur

woot nice image spam lots of good ideas for stuff in there rainbow
  3. Fooba Augur

Shield of Mastrum looked better with the red. Whoever told you to take it out is dumb. Now it just looks like it came from Vanguard i.e. too much brown.
  4. RekMMO Lorekeeper

My berserker is getting impatient waiting for his Butcher's Best Friend. =P
  5. Geozen Journeyman

Wow great designs! I'm hoping my Druid can wear one of those shields at some point.
  6. PetMyLlama Journeyman

Great work! Puts all my stick drawings to shame
    Cakvala likes this.
  7. Rtugok Developer

These are really cool. I would totally buy a guktan themed shield, but your Dragon's Gaze shield would look great on my Iksar.
    Cakvala and Endiment like this.
  8. Gannen Elder

There are two shields with the Emblem of Shar Vahl on it... "Shar Vahl Garrison Shield" and the "Shield of Bane Warding" both have the emblem on it... (always wished they'd make it into an augment design)...
    Cakvala likes this.
  9. Lighteningrod Augur

This is sick! I'll be buying a few of these for my tanks.
    Cakvala likes this.
  10. Cakvala Augur

Thats in the works I should have a new batch of eye candy in about 2 weeks!
    RekMMO likes this.
  11. Cakvala Augur

This item is still "pending content" and has not been accepted yet.. Darn you SOE slow! haha *kidding*
  12. Candydare Elder

I don't blame you for being excited! Many of us are looking forward to seeing your great creations in game:)
    RekMMO likes this.
  13. Bauer Augur

:(
  14. Cakeny Augur

Where do we go to look at submissions and vote?
  15. Whim Augur

Amazing work! :)
  16. Crystilla Augur

Vote? Players don't get to decide anything - just submit items to SoE and then SoE takes it from there.

Do note (for those waiting on this), items have to be pushed with a full patch, and if Cakvala asked for anything to have particle effects, etc., it will take time for these items to get fully finished by SoE and then incorporated into a monthly full patch.
  17. Cakeny Augur

Oh, thought I read something about submissions being voted on and winners implemented by SOE.
  18. Cakvala Augur

Yeah almsot all of the items have particles, so will be a while until we see them. I am hoping for November Patch. :)
    Bauer likes this.
  19. Cakvala Augur

Hello Everyone,

Here are some new Items I've submitted to Players Studio! You now can click the picture for a larger graphic. :)

Dark Blade of Luvian
    [IMG]

Shield of Fear (Influenced by upcoming expansion)
    [IMG]

Hammer of the Mastrum
    [IMG]
    Bauer likes this.
  20. Braveheart Augur

I'm waiting for the more ornate realistic looking items.