Player Studio - New Items (plus old)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cakvala, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Cakvala Augur

As we cannot edit our old posts I have to post a new one in regards to the items I am creating, below are all the final renders of items I've submitted to the player studio which should all be awaiting approval by tonight so we may see these items in the next few weeks!

Butcher's Best Friend
    [IMG]

Sword of Edirol
    [IMG]

Axe of Urnva
    [IMG]

Warrior's Calling
    [IMG]

Spirit Shield
    [IMG]

Lion's Crest
    [IMG]

Shield of Reign
    [IMG]

Dragon Gaze
    [IMG]

Shield of Haven [IMG]
    (With time permitting, I will be created race specific shields if I can get some help with their symbols of each race!)

Shield of the Mastrum
    [IMG]

Staff of the Mastrum
    [IMG]

I really hope you all enjoy the work ive done so far, as time goes on I will continue to post items to the player studio for all, of course as long as you enjoy them! :)
  2. pimp_zilla New Member

Really digging the spirit shield, awesome work!
  3. Rainbowdash Augur

I can get you these. In fact...gimmie an hour I can copy over a large portion of the races of Norrath's symbols/runes/standards etc. I'll port the reply to this thread.
  4. Cakvala Augur

Thanks!! If you can look for the best front facing shot you can get of the symbols, I found quite a bit online but I feel I am missing some. If others chime in I can compare and make sure I get them all correct. :)
  5. Redex Journeyman

You are an awesome designer Cakvala, keep up the great work, and wow you can do these quickly :)
  6. Rainbowdash Augur

Mmkay inc image spam.

Seru (Former Combine Empire emblem. After Seru split it seems to have been dropped. in favor of the newer. seru maintains it and many Combine ruins still display it)
    [IMG]

Coldain - Dwarves (Ignore the bends on the feet. That's a texture error as it bends to fit the flag. The feet are flat)
    [IMG]

Vah Shir - The City of Shar Vahl
    [IMG]

Humans - The City of Qeynos
    [IMG]

Gnolls - The Lair of Blackburrow - Darkpaw Clan
    [IMG]

Veeshan's Children - Dragons - Drakes - Drakkin
    [IMG]

Humans - The Coastal City of Freeport
    [IMG]

Gnomes - The Mechamagical City of Ak`Anon
    [IMG]

Iksar - The Sebilisian Empire - The Ruined City of Cabilis (This comes in black, red, and green variants. Red seems to be empowered runes near gate entrances, possibly a warning. Green seems to have been faded out after the Empire's fall as they are only seen in Seeds of Destruction)
    [IMG]

Ogres - City of Oggok
    [IMG]

Lizardmen - Tae Ew Legion
    [IMG]

Erudites - Heretics - The Fallen Sanctuary of Paineel
    [IMG]

Dwarves - The Mines of Kaladim
    [IMG]

Wood Elves and High Elves - The Tree City of Kelethin - Halls of Felwithe - Tunare's Children
    [IMG]
  7. Rainbowdash Augur

Continued: (Image cap lol)

Erudites - The City of Erudin (Ignore the yellow part, that's a doorknob)
    [IMG]

Goblins - Clan Runnyeye (There appears to be a variant that has a small green tear running from the corner of the eye)
    [IMG]

Kobolds - Kobold Standard
    [IMG]

Gnomes - Meldrath's Minions - Fortress Mechanotus
    [IMG]

Humans - Combine Empire - Current
    [IMG]

Muramites - Legion of Discord
    [IMG]

Dark Elves - The City of Neriak - Innoruuk's Children (This emblem is typically seen with a pair of eyes in the center. See my avatar. It is also typically a glowing rune as opposed to painted. Either red, black, or white)
    [IMG]

Frogloks - Guktans - The Refuge of Gukta 9Never explicitly seen in-game)
    [IMG]

Trolls - The City of Grobb (Never explicitly seen in-game)
    [IMG]

Halflings - The City of Rivervale (Never explicitly seen in-game)
    [IMG]

Barbarians - The City of Halas (I chose the forums avatar as it is much clearer and cleaner than in-game variants which are older and far more pixelated)
    [IMG]

If you want the Gods, I can get those after work tonight.
  8. Numzan Augur

wow great work.
  9. Cakvala Augur

Thank you rainbowdash, Ill be using these for future designs.

Right now awaiting the response from the art department if these are acceptable! :)
  10. Rainbowdash Augur

Np man. i'm sure they are, you do great work!

Just promise to make a Darkpaw gnoll shield just for me <3 hahah I love gnolls :3
    RekMMO likes this.
  11. Anatole New Member

Impressive, please keep up the good work. Hope to see of these on the marketplace soon.
  12. Endaar Augur

This stuff looks great. I'm hoping the staff has particle effects, and would love to see it in red also in addition to blue.
  13. RekMMO Lorekeeper

Butcher's Best Friend is really cool. I'd gladly wield any of the designs you posted. I've said it before, but I'll say it again.. you are making me really excited for Player's Studio.

I'm really glad SOE came up with this idea. The players are literally shaping the world now. It will be interesting to see how far they take this. Super cool!
  14. Crystilla Augur

Nice work Cakvala! I think we saw an image of that green elongated shield actually used in one of the presentations at SoE Live.
  15. Geroblue Augur

Fantastic !
    Cakvala likes this.
  16. quseio Augur

i like the axe but it looks like it would break on the frist swing what i like about it is the blood splatter.. how about a more traditional double axe with blood and more of a rought iron look a Clever would be cool to with the blood spatter esp if i could use it in a house and the shields look good to how about a blood splattered one ?
    Cakvala likes this.
  17. Cakvala Augur

I can defiantly make something along those lines.
  18. JolineSZ Augur

Great work.... chapot
  19. Cakvala Augur

An Update, most of these items have been "accepted" now its just awaiting for them to show up in Station Store. (yay)
  20. Bauer Augur

Awesome news! Grats!

Hear that noise? That's the cash register, baby!

Now get back to making cool stuffs 8)

P.S. more wizard staffs plz
    Reht likes this.