PhinnyKills.com - Now Tracking Epic 1.0 Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dranix Augur

Oh snap.

The plot just got thick and juicy.

/popcorn
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  2. Vaclav Augur

Barring sloppy DKP bookkeeping to completely miss a target, that does look pretty odd for the claims made.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  3. Ducreux Augur

4. derpinscotch Elder

Why has this taken so long for everyone to figure out? It took less than 5 minutes of looking at their website and logs to show they had help from another guild at PD (Machen's rule says that renders the kill not eligible for the chart) and they didn't kill Gore.
  5. Vaclav Augur

Is there evidence of the PD assertion? I personally haven't seen a smoking gun on it - but tons of people discussing it from quite a few different sources. Feels like I'm either missing something or a false rumor is spinning out of control.
  6. Dranix Augur

Its not that it took me a long time to figure it out but I have a very set opinion on how a proper drama should play out. Bodes jumped the gun and stole the limelight but I'll forgive him because it was done in such a spectacular fashion.

Now we're at the cliffhanger, will he double down on the lie? Will he backpeddle? The suspense.. its almost to much for me.
  7. bodes Augur

I know I should let them dig the hole deeper first, I just really don't enjoy being lied to.

Another lie exposed by the DKP site: only attendance records for 2 trak kills before VP.
    Machen - if a guild lies this much to you I propose you drop them from the current expansion's chart and they can earn their way back with legit Velious yellow text.
  8. Kahna Augur

Oh noes! Drop them from the list! What ever shall they do!! They may as well all /q and delete their characters.
    Punchu likes this.
  9. Machen New Member

If I start kicking people from the chart arbitrarily, the whole thing becomes meaningless.

What took place here is why I tend to take peoples' claims at face value -- because when people don't kill things they say they did, and there are systemwides that the whole server can see for everything I track, someone always comes forth with evidence. In this case I have adjusted EoE's unbuffed Gore date to 3/20 subject to log file verification, which I haven't done yet since this was all brought to light because I've been busy with other stuff this afternoon.

Edit to add -- I did confirm they did not kill it on 3/13 or 3/14, just haven't confirmed they DID kill it on 3/20
  10. Machen New Member

Confirmed now, I do have their 3/20 kill in my log, so leaving it at that.
  11. bodes Augur

I agree it's silly, but the only reason they're lying is to look better on this page. If they can't be honest about it then just drop them and maybe they'll be less annoying next expac.
  12. Crackers Augur

Oh you don't know Damdor. He's annoying every expansion.
    Punchu likes this.
  13. Wintermalo Augur

I wouldn't blame EoE for not killing Gore. Those dragons drop the worst loot of all time I'm surprised anyone kills them. Idk why they lied about it tho that part is kinda funny.
  14. Finley Augur

Gore drops White Dragonscale Cloak which is one of the best items for this era.
  15. EQvet Elder

K, first of all if I got 3rd place in anything I wouldn't be as happy as you seem, my arms would not be in the air, in fact my head would probably be down, but your not even close to 3rd anyways. Wait for it.........
  16. EQvet Elder

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hamshire, you mad bro?

That is all.
  17. Queffs Journeyman

Kingsmen Killed VS 4/7
  18. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Congrats! :)
  19. Vorshayla New Member

The Broken Wave has killed Phara Dar 4/7
    Trevalon and Vaclav like this.
  20. Vykk Lorekeeper

Grats, guys. Glad to see the success TBW has been having on Phinigel.
    Vorshayla and JustACleric like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.