PhinnyKills.com - Now Tracking Epic 1.0 Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Shortcake Elder

My guild's dad can beat up your guild's dad.
    Punchu and Rhiyannon like this.
  2. Dranix Augur

I dont believe you at all.
  3. Silverado New Member

Apok starting up some of their old antics again I see? Hey good recovery from your expected Kunark split you bunch of scrubs. Gonna try and make it to Velious this time? Should we start taking bets on your final split?
  4. EQForumAcct Augur

lol - yeah - 12 L60s killing naggy and vox sure is "hard"

The Apok is strong in this one. Can't hack it on real servers, goes to a carebear server, and thinks doing things with overleveled folks is uber (in an instance no less). Love it!

Good to see someone enjoying WoWQuest tho!
  5. yerm Augur

Are you too proud or too bitter? Your guild is zero sum dkp still, right? That's gotta really sting then when members are unable to access VP due to a limited quantity of trak teeth that are readily available... assuming some absurd notion or raid/kill purity isn't holding people's fun back, that is. It's truly unfortunate that a lot of good people are in your guild, and some of them are going to be unable to raid VP because of someone else's ego holding them back.
  6. Crackers Augur

Fair point...Just curious did you have a systemwide for Gore on 3/14 by EoE? I didn't but it's entirely possible I logged out for a few minutes to reboot or something and missed it. IJS....
  7. PL-Mined New Member

Progress Lost
    Sev - 4/6
  8. Finchy Augur

I mean you can hide behind a forum name and talk whatever it is you want to talk, but get your facts straight. I only speak for myself, not for others. I have not, since before server launch, had any care in the world for open world content. If the guild had decided to go after an open world target AND i was available sure I would go, but that's it. I play the game how I want to play it and that's it. I personally am not going to answer a batphone at the wee hours of the morning and lose sleep over a video game, i'm 10 years past that point of my life.

If that's something you can/want to do then go for it bro no one is stopping you. Just stop calling yourself #1 because you have nothing better to do than lose sleep over a video game.
  9. Qelyn Augur

If there's one thing this forum has taught me, it's that once you're in a guild, anything that anyone in your guild says or does is something that you 100% support and condone.
    Finchy likes this.
  10. Wintermalo Augur

While rankings are arbitrary and relatively meaningless on Phinny, AoS calling themselves #1 can't really be argued...
  11. Finchy Augur

Your right, they are the first to kill things. That's as deep as that goes.
  12. Darkkist New Member

Rosengard III - Trakanon killed - 04/07/16

Thanks
  13. Dranix Augur

Im pokin through my logs here. Only one guild killed Gore on 3/14 and it wasn't EoE.

This thread has been fun, its like I get to play detective and poke holes in all the BS. Historical accuracy is important and all that blahlblahblah. Are we awarding kills based off people just saying so now?

If so MIM killed Tunat 4/7/16 at 3am.
  14. Machen New Member

Updated, congrats.
  15. Qelyn Augur

Updated, congrats.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  16. Dranix Augur

Thanks man, turns out you can zone into tacvi if you dance in a specific spot at the bottom of the ocean in OOT.
    Qelyn likes this.
  17. Qelyn Augur

Removed from website and reported for exploiting known OoT bug. Enjoy your vacation.
    Dranix likes this.
  18. Hamshire Augur

So OoT for Tacvi and South Qeynos for Vex Thal

[IMG]
  19. Korillo Augur

He is running multiple instances of EQ on the same PC /reported sir
    Machen likes this.
  20. bodes Augur

There was no systemwide because it's a complete lie. The split raiding is a complete lie. Their own DKP site has evidence disputing all of this: no MOTM gore until 3/20, no open world split raids.

[IMG]

If EOE is willing to blatantly lie about gore (a target nobody cares about) then I absolutely believe they would lie about who was in their PD raid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.