PhinnyKills.com - Now Tracking Epic 1.0 Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machen New Member

Based on feedback from the community I am adding Epic 1.0 server firsts to the PhinnyKills.com website.

Here is how it will work. I will only list the earliest confirmed completed epic for each class. In order to be listed, you MUST link me your epic 1.0 achievement in game. Send tells to Throe on Phinigel, or Machen on Fippy. It needs to be when I am actively playing, so I can click the link and check the timestamp--if I am afk I will try to check tells when I'm back but if the computer reboots or I d/c before returning, I won't be able to verify it and you'll need to send it again. This will have to be voluntary participation, but hopefully the server first people will want the recognition and participate.

If people have a good idea who is first for your class and it's not listed, please let me know and I'll try to track it down.
  2. Machen New Member

Grats Ikikgud <The Echoes of Elysium> earliest confirmed monk epic, 3/3/2016 @ 15:44 PST. If anyone beat this let me know, otherwise his time stands as first on Phinny!
  3. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Saw the shaman epic last night in chat, all night prior the conversation had been asking if it had been obtained yet. I can't remember the exact spelling of the name, but I will try to find out and point her this way.
  4. Machen New Member

Updated Corbinn first ranger epic, and Dupree first cleric epic. Congrats!
  5. Pseudofate Augur

Dylan first pally? Was word on the street.
  6. Machen New Member

That's what I heard but he hasn't linked it to me yet.

Updated a lot more firsts.
  7. Darth Augur

Dupree finally got his server first cleric epic? Gratz man!
  8. Jaime Lannister Augur

Does he spit hot fire?
    yerm likes this.
  9. ForumBoss Augur

Yea, I (Dylan) got the paladin 1.0 at 12:24:23pm PST on Wednesday, March 2nd.
  10. Pseudofate Augur

Ive actual never refrenced this in /gu but think about it incessantly.
    Jaime Lannister likes this.
  11. Moonii Elder

Need a correction for Necromancer. Will have them link in-game but Zanador completed Necro 1.0 3/3/2016 @ 1:43
  12. Machen New Member

A few more updated yesterday. Including Paladin and SK, which I updated but forgot to upload till today. Grats Dylan and Rhaok.

I've had a couple people mention that there were earlier finishers than what's listed. I will update it as soon as the correct people link me their achievements in game.

With Fippy launching RoF tomorrow, you can try me in game at Fippy.Machen if I'm not on Phinny.

I am now just missing Bard, Druid, Warrior and Wizard. If anyone knows who has the server firsts for these classes please let me know. Thanks!
  13. ForumBoss Augur

Thanks for the updates, and grats to the rest of the epic finishers.
  14. Machen New Member

Had to update necro epic twice, two necros finished it within 10 seconds of each other. Updates coming fast and furious tonight!
  15. Krimzin Augur

16. ForumBoss Augur

How did the necro finish it before Kunark dropped (11am)? There is a camp in Chardok required. Is this off by a day or two?
  17. Machen New Member

Mixup of 12hr and 24 hr time. Fixed now, thanks!
  18. Barathrum Augur

Angered / Rojas / Ceddrick All epics 1.0 Shaman Saturday afternoon Noon The Intrepid Syndicate
  19. bodes Augur

Does this count? He paid for LR to both pipes and robe. Not really an accomplishment IMO
  20. Machen New Member

I am not going to try to play "legitimate accomplishment policeman." He had the server first, that is all I am tracking. It would be beyond my time constraints to try to track down all of the circumstances of every update on the site.
    Kridina and Pikallo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.