PhinnyKills.com - Now Tracking Epic 1.0 Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hamshire Augur

You don't know how to post a picture properly, you don't know how to count, you don't know how to get server first shadow knight epic, your still mad, your saying EoE is Cartman from South Park which is bad in what way?

[IMG]

This is how you post a picture properly, Resolute is 6th, you however rude boy are 5th and still need to kill Faydedar it would appear.

[IMG]
  2. Dranix Augur

Faydedar is way to hard for us, to much effort. We'll wait until Velious. Maybe I should invite some AoS to help us out.

Im confused about the rude boy thing .. do you take me for a 80s Bboy from the bronx? Is that supposed to be some sort of insult? I believe you can do better - I want to believe!

You're very concerned with ranks - just like im concerned with how you've not be permanently banned for how many times you've been suspended for .

This just in : Known cheater from lying guild tries to talk crap on forums and fails miserably. More at 11.
  3. Hamshire Augur

Seriously tell me, how long did you stare at Cartman licking the gingers tears before you edited your post to add this?
  4. Dranix Augur

It wasn't OC, not worth my time. Be a little more creative if you want a reaction to you shitposting.
  5. Hamshire Augur

6. Dranix Augur

Well you get points for trying at least.
  7. derpinscotch Elder

EoE leadership gets proven to be liars doesn't even bother to defend itself but chooses to muck up a server thread with childish antics. I bet Machen is close to taking you off the list altogether now that you've lied to him, I wouldn't push him further.
  8. Machen New Member

I don't take guilds off the list. If they got the kills, they are on the list, period. Otherwise the list has no legitimacy whatsoever.

That doesn't mean I won't be a bit more careful double checking the systemwide message next time Damdor gives me an update...
    Punchu likes this.
  9. bodes Augur

lol, Hamshire going full troll after getting called out on all the lies about his raids. Am I a "rudeboy" too for calling you out on your BS?
  10. Punchu Augur

Jelly your video doesn't have 800k views? Cause that video sure is and it has the views. what you got for content.
  11. Spooky Augur

No actual drama over mobs so this is what we're left with on Phinny?

Lame. Can someone train someone else for Trakanon again? Or better yet bring Hoshkar to PD.
  12. yerm Augur

For real, why would someone lie about killing a mob? I don't understand the motive.
  13. Hamshire Augur

Is no lie, people just salty that they went from 2nd place on previous tlp to 5th place on this one and gotta cry about it......its this simple.......if EoE lies post our serverwides where we "so called lied" with a time stamp proving it otherwise your just blowing smoke......there is a reason they put serverwides in you know?
  14. Finchy Augur

I don't have a video about kicking a tree...but how about running into one?

[IMG]
  15. bodes Augur

A 10 min glance at this thread and your DKP shows no less than 3 easily verifiable lies from Damdor:

Here EOE claims 3 Trak kills with "30 odd" teeth from own your kills. Your own DKP shows this to be a complete lie with only 2 kills and only 2 trak loots listed. If you really had 50 teeth as you claim then 30+ of them came from AOS.

Your own DKP also shows this is a lie. You've never split raided gore. Your last two weeks of Trak only list 1 item each. Where are all the breastplates if you're split raiding him? Hamshire selling them?

Your first VP only has loot for Silverwing , Xygoz, and Phara Dar so that obviously was not a "clear" on the first run where you stated above you had 30-odd keys finished. A full week goes by of your membership finishing keys before you finally killed Druushk/Hoshkar/Nexona with what appears to be 50.

It seems that almost everything Damdor has claimed about your Kunark raids has been a lie as proven by the DKP site YOU maintain. This is YOUR data so you can't say it's "people blowing smoke". Worst case scenario you had AOS in your VP raid. Best case scenario they gave you 30 trak teeth to supplement your paltry 2 kills. There's no outcome here where you don't look like pathological liars with a desperate desire to look good on Machen's page.
  16. yerm Augur

Here is the serverwide of one of your Trak kills:
  17. Finchy Augur

i see what you did there.
  18. Machen New Member

Guys, can we kindly take the flaming to other threads so this one doesn't get locked.

Thanks.
    Sophism, Vaclav and Pack like this.
  19. Qelyn Augur

After seeing his latest post, I'm pretty sure this is a RL picture of bodes:

[IMG]
    SqueeshSqueesh likes this.
  20. Raytheon Augur

Man, the guys who got server firsts for the Warrior and Enchanter epics were hardcore, having completed their epics 8 months before the Phinigel server opened, back in March of 2015.
    Machen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.