Phinny server looking like it's going to be packed

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lejaun, Nov 29, 2015.

1. malaki Augur

Blobs and Aten will be fun times.
  2. Vazuvius Augur

Exactly what hardcore players aren't already signed up to MM or SA? None. You're in a fantasy land (not norrath) if you think every new servers creates magical new hardcore players that have never been in either incarnation of this guild.
  3. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

When Ragefire released I was coming brack from a 5-6 year EQ break. I did not know who TL was nor any other powerhouse guild for that matter. I did not not apply to any guild and rolled a fresh unguilded toon on the server. THEN I learned about TL. How? Those yellow messages.
    Antonico likes this.
  4. Zhama Elder

30 hour repops compared to 156 hour repops(instances)
  5. Weverley Augur

Samething squeesh.I knew EoE and RoI from 1.0 but never heard of TL and Citizen.To this day i still have the utmost respect for RoI they had classy players that help me with epic and the j5 mercenary.
  6. Vrael Lorekeeper

What happens when a bunch of sub par 30 yo gamers get together and pat them selves on the back when they manage to beat a game that was made in 1999 and can be beaten while people play multiple accounts simultaneously on the "toughest" encounters that simply just require you all to be at the spawn point. Lol the glory that was EQ is long dead.