Pet Mitigation Ninja nerf

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vincecross, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonye Augur

Is that you, Aristo?
    Silv likes this.
  2. Whales Aren't Orange Lorekeeper

I don't know what an Aristo is.
  3. Geri_Petrovna Augur

4. Marthisdil Augur

Except mages' dps is partially dependent on the pet.
  5. Marthisdil Augur

Good. then nerf wizzy and druid snare and necro dots to the same level of mage pet nerfs and we'll call it even ;)
  6. Riley Augur

But those classes didn't need a nerf because I'm not angry at them.
  7. Tyraxor Augur

My friend this is most excellent news, welcome to the Immaculates.
  8. AlmarsGuides Augur

My pain is constant and sharp. I do not wish for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others.

- Mages right now
    Drexll likes this.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

You think this is new or different sir? Oh, you.

(Check out the August-2014 pet change threads, they're amazing)
  10. Silv Augur

You shouldn't even speak of such horrors.
  11. Tyraxor Augur

Does this affect Chanter Pets?
    I always thought they are too strong... /looks at Silv
  12. Dre. Altoholic

Seems that conversation is likely to be resurrected. I hope we've learned a few things since.
  13. Silv Augur

Leave Shiny Bob out of this!
    Zujilli likes this.
  14. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Oh, you! ;)

I think the pet nerf topic combining with the TLP topic will create the perfect storm of ep33n pixel drama and self satisfaction/entitlement.
    Dre. and Silv like this.
  15. Lawyer Augur

Daybreak games = "They break games."
    Friday likes this.
  16. Silv Augur

I called it weeks ago... this TLP server is going to produce even more drama threads than the other two combined.
  17. AlmarsGuides Augur

Hey now you're not the only one who has said that!

Phinny was created because so many people complained about Lockjaw/Ragefire and everyone who complained is going to phinny. A whole server of complainers = a tidal wave of complaints!!
  18. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

just think of this nerf as pets being put in line with how they were in classic..
  19. AlmarsGuides Augur

I keep telling mages don't you remember in the early EQ days if you used a pet you generally got yelled at. Their pathing was so bonkers back then they generally made you dismiss them on raids.

Granted I was like 15 and didn't raid a lot but I totally do remember no one using pets and always being told to get rid of their pets on raids.
    Vaclav likes this.
  20. Ishbu Augur

Wow most people here are simply ridiculous. Did mages or more specifically pets in general need to be nerfed(fixed)? Absolutely. That doesnt mean that the nerfbat didnt swing too hard and over correct.

Pets are definitely too weak right now. At no point does it need to go back to where it was, but it does need an adjustment towards being stronger.
    Friday, Grish, Drexll and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.