New Loot System Info and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoroxDrinal Elder

Question: Why is the Advanced Loot window populated BEFORE you apply the loot filters? While killing, I can see items appear in the Advanced Loot window and then disappear quickly as my filters are applied. This seems like a poor design as the window should only show items after the filters are applied(assuming apply filter is enabled). Once I hit 20,000 filters how will this perform?

Question: Is there a limitation on the number of filter entries? I can make 50,000 never loot entries?!

Question: As I add thousands of entries to the "never loot list" and "always loot lists", how will my system perform? Is this placing a huge burden on my computer to parse through all these items?
    Some times I swarm, so I'd like to insure this feature is not going to kill my PC once I take all the time to add these filter entries.

Question: Is there a way to pipe all loot system spam to a specific chat window? There is a lot of spam making one of my chat windows virtually unusable.

Idea: Please consider allowing me to add filters from barter window! If someone is actively buying something, I would like to always loot this item...
  2. Saroc_Luclin Augur

The shared portion is a pane below the personal loot window. If you've expanded your personal pane to the point its hidden, then expanding the window may not bring it back. You need to grab at the line at the bottom of your personal loot pane (above the and drag it up to reexpose the shared loot pane. (Grab the line just above the Apply Filters and Group by NPC's toggle buttons)

You can open the loot window by itself with no loot through the EQ button, and use that to play with the window size a bit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.