Nektulous Mob - Low Spawn Rate After Patch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Anarth, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shucklighter New Member

This is ridiculous.
  2. Galleyan Augur

I just don't understand.

"We've got a great thing going that our players really enjoy... How can we piss some people off today?"
  3. Catashe Augur

Ok if Everfrost is like that it needs to be fixed Prathun cause that is beyond stupid there
  4. Dulu Augur

Sabotaged by a disgruntled developer?
  5. Protocol Dragon Defender

We need a video like this of all the low level zones. Nektulous is the same, Lavastorm looks like it's had it's spawns reduced too.

I generally side with Prathun and co but you guys need to strongly reconsider this prior to launch. I don't see 200 newbie mobs anywhere in here and I know there are going to be thousands of players packed into these zones fighting for the same 5-10 mobs for the first few days.

You guys legitimately have a really nice launch on your hands here, everything is ironed out, exp should be good, the server shouldn't crash, no raid griefing, pickzones are fixed. Don't blow all of that with this bone headed decision.
  6. Wayloss Journeyman

This decision is beyond insane.... you can not expect this to go well.
  7. Dulu Augur

EQ devs going to destroy their own game?

Classic as ****.
  8. Ashenor Lorekeeper

Devs ---- Working as intended lmao.

Fact is first GM said it was not a issue then next says oh we changed it to be like that.

Walk around a actually noob zone there are no level 1 or 2 spawns. Good luck on that 5/24 if you don't fix it.

You are welcome from us that were out testing things early.
  9. Anarth Lorekeeper

In another topic I posted that the nektulous newbie mobs were few and far between and none were less than level 3.

The devs respond it's working as intended, and tuned to pre GoD...

There's everfrost newbie yard...where are the mobs? Working as intended? Come on now...
    Dulu and Hdizzle like this.
  10. Ebon Elder

What the actual ****? Better rethink this one DBG.
    Dulu likes this.
  11. Galleyan Augur

... You gotta be kidding me. :mad:
  12. Hdizzle Augur

L guk just opened 15 picks
  13. Wayloss Journeyman

wtf?
  14. Dulu Augur

Feerot seems very low. Almost no level 1's.
  15. mmoDust New Member

So because again, bored and why not (stupid slow compiler), I went ahead and did the Nektulos stuff. This time I went from character creation, to nek forest via the pain train, and then went looking for something to kill. Nothing on the way to Lavastorm so I headed over to the newbie log and ran into a decent amount of mobs to be honest but *1* of them was white, the rest were red or yellow. I can beleive him now that there might be 200 mobs 1-5 in the zone but how many are near the 5 mark and where the hell are the level 1 mobs lol? This is better than Everfrost at least in terms of density!

Dulu likes this.
  16. Stigmas Elder

Honestly I'd rather see people disperse out to camps then have hundreds of corpses packed at the zone line.
  17. Anarth Lorekeeper

Here's nektulous...awesome

18. Ebon Elder

So yeah, wont be buying xp pots.
  19. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Why on earth would they even mess with it to begin with?
    andross77 and Dulu like this.
  20. Galleyan Augur

Gotta sell those god damn exp pots.
    Wayloss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.