Most Powerful Guild

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pepelepew, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepelepew New Member

Darkwind is the Most Powerful guild in Everquest, They do VT with 34 Members and clear the whole thing!!!! Clearly more Powerful then Tempus and False Prophecy! Go to Ragefire and have the best Guild experience of your Life!
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

3. Ethereal Augur

Eaza is the best guild on Ragefire, actually.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  4. Yanster Augur

< Darkwind > Does not support this post .

Dont need to swing my lollipop .
    Warlorf likes this.
  5. Jaime Lannister Augur

Lol Which one of my guildies are you! Stop stirring the pot son!
  6. TheNug New Member

Jaime is a newb. I happen to agree with this particular troll though!
  7. Joesnellenberge Journeyman

34 person VT full clear? That's a full time job...
  8. bodes Augur

Congrats to Darkwind for clearing VT. I heard ragefire has a healthy 3-guild raid rotation and if I transfer there I can raid VT every 3 weeks. Is this true? I find weekly raid content to be far too exhausting and am considering the more leisurely pace of Ragefire.
  9. Ethereal Augur

Actually, because we have faster respawns (you do too, but probably aren't in a guild that can compete for open world:( ), we see VT twice a week (full clears). Since you mentioned it, I should clarify, that is WITH a rotation. Grats on your instance lockouts though! They clearly give you an advantage!:rolleyes:
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  10. Healbro Elder

What is a "Ragefire"? Is that like a server people used to play on?
  11. Pikallo Augur

Not for nothing but doesn't the existence of a rotation completely remove any open world competition?

I'm not trying to bash RF, I actually loved that server, but I find it kinda funny you are using "compete for open world" as a bragging point and in the next sentence state that you use a rotation.
  12. Tomlyn Drayke Journeyman

Yes, but Phinny doesn't have a rotation, making his point completely valid.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  13. PixelQuest Journeyman

14. AgentofChange Augur

I'll be honest, for the past 3 months I forgot Ragefire & Lockjaw even existed.
    Warlorf likes this.
  15. Ethereal Augur

Oh it wasn't a bragging point, it was a slight against his guild in that they obviously can't contend with the guilds who do compete for open world content, thus his lack of knowledge about how spawn times work, even on his own server.

On Ragefire, the main reason we have a rotation is so we can schedule raids, just like phini guilds.

Boxing, scheduled raids 4-5 times a week, plenty of content, no EXP disadvantage. No horrible crashing or whatever the last month of crying has been from phini players on this forum. People wonder why players on Ragefire don't want to move (and why phini players seem to be coming back to Ragefire lately). Weird.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  16. Spooky Augur

You mean the Darkwind members who can't kill Rathe council?
  17. Jaime Lannister Augur

Ragefire is still in Luclin. So there is no Rathe Council to fail.

You might be thinking of that Darkwind X guild on phinny.
  18. Mowens Elder

Ragefire is dead, compared to Phinigel, and for the majority of velious it was even more dead than it is now. Phinigel also hasn't crashed in a few weeks, since the pick changes it would seem. Boxing is way too easy on RF. A few certain people can ruin it for the rest.
  19. Jaime Lannister Augur

The end of Velious was rough for Ragefire, no doubt. Even I was getting bored. We DID get stuck in that expansion for an additional 2+ months thanks to various bugs. But players came back, and Ragefire's population has actually grown since then.

Ragefire's population isn't as big as Phinny. Why does this make it dead?
    I mean some original EQ servers were "dead" compared to phinny.

I always feel this tinge of anger coming from people who keep spouting that. They are almost always originally from Ragefire, and people who were enraged at mage armies or someone who boxed their favorite camp, or stole a camp from them etc. As if somehow it was the server itself that caused those problems, when it reality it was population size vs available content, which always brings out the worst in people. Pick zones alleviated the vast majority of those problems on Ragefire, and Phinny opening it up removed the vast majority of the "Krono Farmers" that were so hated, as they went to the greener pasture.

Ragefire is great right now. Though as I post in every single "Which TLP should I Join" thread, it comes down to what you want out of Everquest.

I get to raid more often than non open world phinny guilds. I hate the exping part of EQ, so I enjoy the faster experience rates. I enjoy the hell out of boxing my own group. I have a guild full of cool people, something I could find on either server. I also vastly prefer 6 months per expansion (And voted that option every time, even angering my former TL guildmates! =p). Bazaar is full of items to buy, and I have no problem selling my wares. There are groups in all the zones I frequent, and multiple guilds killing all content. The server has everything I need to enjoy EQ.

I'm glad Phinny is a success though, and DBG continues to improve attempt to make this game better.
    Kattria Minx and Ethereal like this.
  20. bodes Augur

LOL. The great migration from Phini to Ragefire has begun, everybody! Abandon your plane of time raids and prepare for 2 more months of Luclin!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.