Most Powerful Guild

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pepelepew, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lankie Augur

Can you answer though? How often can 1 character kill Quarm every week? Once right? Or does it pop open world every couple of days?
  2. Pikallo Augur

No one said anything about 1 character. The statement was "we", meaning collectively as a guild.
  3. Lankie Augur

But I mean, I'm still only going to do PoTime once per week? So why would anyone care how many times you split raid it? If I join a guild that only has 60 people and splits PoTime twice, or join a guild that has 120 people and splits PoTime 4 times, what's the difference? Or join a smaller guild that doesn't split at all?

The only thing that matters is how much PoTime loot a guild gets per character, and even then, who really cares when PoTime is going to last 6 months lol.

Nerd voice: Excuse me, my guild gets 0.356 pieces of loot per week per character, and your guild only gets 0.341 pieces of loot. /pushes glasses up nose.
    Genoane likes this.
  4. bodes Augur

This is exactly the tone of their recruitment thread...
  5. AgentofChange Augur

one character can loot an infinite number of quarms
  6. Atabishi Augur

Incorrect. You are behind OGC in full PoT clears. Single raiding most of time then going down to a 2 split for quarm doesn't count as 2 splitting plane of time. 2 splitting time then going down to a 3 split for quarm, doesn't count as a 3 split of time, etc etc....you get the point.
  7. Taladir Augur

We 3-split all of Time and 4-split Quarm both last week and this week. Sounds like you need to get a new spy on the payroll.
  8. George_IV New Member

He knows this. Every night he sits down with his kitty cat and juggalo coffee mug and thoroughly combs through your dkp site. AoS also seems to have gained almost a full week on OGC by running their splits the day they are available instead of sticking to a scheduled night.

In before another cringy Atabishi novel desperately trying to make excuses for why his guild is some how winning something, somewhere. 17 year old elf sims are serious business.
  9. Atabishi Augur

All you AoS guys saying we drink too much of Dima's cool-aid really need to rethink how much of your leadership's Kool-aid you been drinking LOL. I think they have you guys really convinced that you've done more. You always forget that your dkp site is open to the public, you can easily see how much loot you have gotten from each mob and see how many times you have killed each Time boss.

AoS has done 7 total FULL time splits since PoP release. OGC has done 9.

I also thought this gem was pretty hilarious. DKP Bonus for AoS's "claimed" server first 3 split of time a week after us lawl.

[IMG]
  10. Constellation Augur

It's time to slay the dragon!

11. JethroGibbs Journeyman

Through my initial investigation, I've concluded that maybe this entry had to do with a flawless Tallon Zek 3 split rather than claiming that this was their first 3 split of Time. I'll have to put my team on it to figure out more.
    SqueeshSqueesh likes this.
  12. Atabishi Augur

Regardless of what you "meant" it to say, it's not even debatable that AoS has done two full less clears than OGC. Any claims otherwise from you guys and what you tell your members is absolutely false. Case closed.
  13. FluttyMan Elder

This thread is a phinny-ragefire war.

Don't be immature, people invested in their toons, of course they're gonna defend their servers. Both servers have fun, all that matters is that EQ is still the best MMO ever!

PS: i maxed out toons on Ragefire and Lockjaw, I never played on phinny, but I still had ball on these TLP!
  14. OGCRessentiment New Member

Yea, we heard about your 72 man vallon zek wipe, it's become something of a meme. What about it?

Other dank OGC meme's include but are not limited to:
    1. "Most Current Content"/"LoY is hard"
    2. "Can we get an asterisk on the kill website"

3. "Server firsts dont matter"
    4. "AoS has pocket GMs"/"AoS stacks beastlords to cheat MotM"

Pls continue producing quality content, I have replaced reddit in my life with Atabishi shitposts.
  15. Atabishi Augur

I just speak undeniable truth. You on the other hand, just sound very triggered. You actually always sound triggered by my posts. I know truth hurts, but it's ok, we're all here to help you get through this in your time of need. It's to the point where you can't argue anymore about who has done more full clears, because the proof is out there and you've ran out of things to hide behind, so now you do what you normally do and just resort to mudslinging. You can always tell when someone has lost an argument once they start down that road.
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

AoS confirmed most Cloth BPs of any guild on Phinigel. Lowest chain.

Riot.
    Somnium Wintersun likes this.
  17. AgentofChange Augur

AoS currently has 8 full time clears, with an additional 3 quarm kills (so 11 total quarm kills, 8 total time God kills, 9 saryrns). I have no idea what OGC has, according to atabishi it is 9 from what I see. So it looks like OGC is ahead in gods but behind in quarms.

However, OGC seems to be doing this on a weekly basis and AoS is doing it on a lockout cooldown basis, so it would appear AoS will get ahead unless OGC changes the way they do things. Regardless, both guilds clear Time very well.
  18. George_IV New Member

CALLED IT!

AoS has 10 full clears and 13 Quarm kills. This is a fact.

That gap will just widen as time goes on. You lost the race and you're being out split. You need a new hook.

(Insert more Atabishi excuses and conspiracy theories below after he thoroughly reviews their DKP site)
  19. -wycca Augur

Actually, we've had under 100 full members since Classic I think. Less than most other Phinnie guilds whose members I've talked to.

We do time splits with like 28-35, of which about 20-24 are mains, the rest are alts people bring to help out. So yes, actually, we are clearing PoTime 3x a week with *under* 35 people on average. We do Quarm with less, since he's not the hardest mob in the zone (thus the 4 split). We're not even a month in also - it's only getting faster and easier each run.

FYI, we've definitely cleared VT with less than 35 in Luclin, /shrug. I mean, we 3-split Aten with 19-22 in each raid Week 2 of Luclin. So good for Ragefire guilds, but I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.
  20. Healbro Elder

AoS desperately mudslinging when confronted with facts that disprove their claims. Why am I not surprised? Lack of open world for the best loot this expansion (and pretty much all expansions going forward) seems to be freaking you guys out a little bit. No more open world targets that nobody else cares about to kill and claim superiority. Tough times ahead. Maybe next expansion we can agree to a race without using multiple major exploits and see who wins?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.