<Lost in Progression>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tankoruuk, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Keely Elder

There we go, that's what I'm talking about!!!! Find as many as you can and let's set a date and time!!
  2. Wreakin New Member

Hello friends! Dynian / Wreakin Havok saying hello. Missing the fun of EQ and you all!
  3. Keely Elder

Ahhhh...all the familiar names Hi Tank, Jark, Neha, and Dyn!!!!
  4. Sdoofbuc Augur

Tagit here. I have some time off from work and thought about EQ again. Haven't played since Daybreak took over. Looks like I have to do a fresh download. 10% done :eek:

Now the question is what class and where do I play? Hummm... can never have enough Monks!
  5. Keely Elder

6. Ausable New Member

Extending an invitation to all LiP members to be a part of Silver Phoenix Alliance on Bristlebane. Right now it's a guild of me,but it could be a fun casual guild once again. All of my toons there have guild invite privileges,so just do a /who all Silver Phoenix Alliance and I can guarantee you'll get me.
  7. Ishtarrak Journeyman

NEHA!

Keely -- I should be done ironing shirts soon. Will try to be on more often and catch up with you all.
  8. Wildfires Elder

LIP Revival in the Works for Phinny?
    Gen/Garth of Mauj Mob of Trak
  9. Keely Elder

Attention all former LiP family!!

Please contact me if you are interested in catching up with other members. We have a lot of people looking for our friends!

kilulip@outlook.com
  10. Animosity Elder

See you LiP friends on Phinny!!
  11. Keely Elder

12. Ishkur Elder

Hey Tank, Ish, Jark, Keely, etc., Darmok here. It's great to see you guys still exist!

When things finally calmed down for me, I came back to find the website was down and not a soul was to be found on Trakanon. I'm really upset that I missed most of PoP and (my favorite raiding expansion) GoD. Do you guys have any plans for Phinigel? Several people I know have been talking about it for a while now, and I'll probably end up playing at least casually.
  13. Ansiek New Member

Leezard here. LiP reformed on Phinny. I happen to run into a member the other night and joined up with them there. It has been a good time the past few nights grouping with everyone.
  14. Tankoruuk New Member

"The experience is not in how much plat you've gathered, but how far you've come & the callouses you've grown. From the hills of Qeynos to the lands of Lower Guk, by trekking the paths less taken members of this guild can relive the game in a sense of innocence. Start fresh & show us your best!"- Kossetsu <Lost in Progression>

I am happy to announce that LiP(Lost in Progress) is up and running on the new Phinny TLP server!

We here at LiP have been doing progression for a long time and would love to add new members to our ranks.

This time around we will be taking things casual and enjoying the ride that is TLP.

All classes are welcome, check us out at LiPguild.com or speak to either Yasty,Sexier, or myself (Tanko) in game!

-As Always, You Stay Classic....EverQuest!
  15. oldandnasty Augur

Great to hear you guys are going again. Shame its on a P2P server or I would join you. Enjoy the ride!

Hammerfist
  16. Keely Elder

Hey Hammer! Please subscribe we are having such a great time.

There's so many of the people you know and we are being casual, it really is a lot of fun!
  17. oldandnasty Augur

Sorry, I love you guys, but Blizzard is getting my $9.99 a month again. Just don't think EQ is worth paying for anymore.
  18. Nibiru New Member

This looks like fun.
  19. Keely Elder

Oh Nibiru it is so much fun! We have players of all levels and new people always join. We have a very casual rule set and just enjoy spending our time together. You can see by the date of the first post in this thread we have been rocking together for a long time.

Check us out!

Oh, and in case anyone has forgotten:

20. Keely Elder

On behalf of everyone in Lost in Progress, I'd like to wish everyone in Norrath a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!