<Lost in Progression>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tankoruuk, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Bolten_DA Augur

Well thanks for creating an account on the forums Story just to add your personal opinion. I'll let ya know when I value your opinion on what is or isn't fun for me.

I'm not buying the I think its so funny I had to create an account..spend time typing out a lengthy post..and have knowledge of both guilds not invested somehow. Maybe its true but it really doesn't matter.
  2. Storytimebros Elder

Hey Rayjax where dat cloak of flames at bro! I didn't know I had to have forum credibility to post factual information. When is Retro coming back, was OMM too hard without high lvl help. They must be having too much fun keeping all the noob stuff on Ragefire on lockdown. Need to get them lootz! The truth hurts though sometimes.
  3. Bolten_DA Augur

lol....so nice try on guessing. Let me answer some of your questions.

Where did that cloak of flames at? My bags! I will never let that sexy piece of gear go!
    When is Retro coming back? I dunno prob never.
    was OMM too hard without high level help? I do not know. I left at the end of OoW.
    They must be having too much fun trying all the noob stuff on ragefire on lockdown. Your guess as good as mine.
    The truth hurts though sometimes... Maybe if it were true.
  4. Rancor New Member

Did LiP disband? Logged on Trak and never see anyone on in the guild and 3 people in PoK lol
  5. Ausable New Member

No, supposedly we moved to the test server....
  6. Keely Elder

Hi everyone! I'm looking to come back in a casual fashion and would love to find some of my LiP friends! My email is kilulip@outlook.com
    Tseroth likes this.
  7. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Hey Keely! I was shocked to see this thread updated <3. Miss yall muchlies!
  8. Tseroth Elder

Hi Keely! I miss you! find me on lockjaw or shoot me a msg on here and ill give you my email :)
  9. Tachyon Augur

Heya Keels! I was playing on Lockjaw with The Dead Halfling Society with my Wizzy Patch. They booted me due to inactivity over the summer, but back in July they had a good few ex-LiP in their ranks who may still be there.

We should make a new LiP when the new progression server comes out later this year.
    Tseroth likes this.
  10. Keely Elder

Yay!! So it seems I may make some progress by looking in Lockjaw, I'll try that today. Sitting in the guild hall on Trakanon hasn't been very fruitful lol. I've gotten a few emails and it's been very excited to hear from you guys!
  11. Tseroth Elder

look for cupie, cupiethree or cupierules. or of course tseroth =)
  12. Gohetsu New Member

Hey Keely! There's a few people including myself from Lip in another guild just waiting on the new server release. We are already 40+ strong. So whoever is welcome to check out the site and come play is more then welcome!

Cascadeguild.com
  13. frankie78227 Augur

That cascade guild roster reads like a whose who of people that spent time griefing LiP on Trak. Are you guys seriously gonna play with them?
  14. Keely Elder

It's not a you guys situation, it's just me trying to find my friends. I spoke to a few people who said they would be interested in having a little get together on Trak. Not to reform or anything just to catch up and see how everyone is doing. We all lost each other's contact information and there are a few out there like me searching for everyone. If anyone is interest in planning this just post here and let's get it started!
    I wouldn't be good at planning dates or times because I certainly don't want to interfere with anyone's raiding schedule but I would be there for sure as would a few others. I'm hoping we can work something out because I miss you guys!!
  15. PikeyPinoy88 New Member

ooh me pick me ! :D
  16. Keely Elder

Yay Pikey, go for it!!
  17. Tankoruuk New Member

Ohhhh Keely, that's what I like to hear!
  18. Jark New Member

i feel like a band is about to get back together
  19. Tseroth Elder

O.O look at this group of people.
  20. Ausable New Member

KEELY!!! Nehasane here, been playing on Lockjaw with Dead Halfling Society, as Lilia, and also on Bristlebane as Ausable(and some boxed toons, but they are all in Silver Phoenix Alliance) I do miss my LiP people a lot.