Live Update Bugs 09/20/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 20, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. svann Augur

EQUI_ItemSearchWnd.xml was listed in the patch notes as a changed file but afaict it does not exist. This is after doing the patch.
  3. Hludwolf Developer

I believe it is actually EQUI_FindItemWnd.xml. Sorry for the confusion.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. YellowBelly Augur

Necro AA sense the dead was refunded. I did not see any thing about it in the patch notes.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  5. astroguy66 New Member

EQ client has crashed several times while logging into or camping out of various EoK zones.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  6. Paladin Augur

Balefire Rank 2 and up was removed per patch... yet I now have Balefire 0/1.

It does not appear I was refunded any AA's.
    svann likes this.
  7. squidgod Augur

CTD whenever I try to log in (Agnarr server, Cazic Thule zone). Assuming interface?
  8. fortuneteller Augur

Seems all the AA lines that has been Down to fewer ranks, there has been no refund of those aa bought.

Should there not be refund for all those ?

Example summon companion, before it was going to rank 22, now it goes to rank 4, which is HoT expansion, which Means it is automatically given in autogrant. But people have spend on those ranks.
  9. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

The patch notes are often not very clear and I haven't checked, but do the new 1/1 ranks offer the same effects/powers as an old 10/10 rank AA? If so, then they were "consolidated" and don't necessitate a refund. Or, maybe they just forgot to give the refunds...
  10. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Nevermind...I just noticed you guys are complaining about having 0/1 and no refund. That sounds messed up for sure.
  11. Karhar Dream Crusher

Refunded 2 aa for sense the dead, but had to spend 12 for divine peace which i had already..
  12. Fragile Journeyman

13. Derd Augur

Zebuxoruk in void doesn't seem to be letting you view items when clicking. Was able to purchase kick augs (yay) but couldn't view them before purchase. Tried other items and found none that would show up.
  14. Hiladdar Augur

I am also experiencing intermittent crashes to desktop, when ever I switch characters on one of the instances. The W10 box appears to work fine, but the W7 box crashes every time I log a toon to desktop and try to log another one in.
    Xeladom likes this.
  15. Dzarn Developer

Are any of the reported client crashes using the default UI?
    Custom UIs need to be updated to support the changes in the latest patch.
  16. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Rank 2-11 was originally free, we only paid for the first rank, so we don't deserve any refund.
  17. Elgaroth New Member

Spell Research Table is not available on the Housing vendor but I see one placed in PoK. Would be great to be able to buy one for the Guild Hall, thanks.
    Yinla and Lily like this.
  18. Starry Journeyman

Wizzie aa familiar changes forms when I zone not sure if this was intended
  19. Raytan Augur

It has been a while since I looked, but I believe you can buy these off one in the Guild Hall Vendors in the Neighborhood. One of them I think sells a package with all the trade skill tables. I also believe you can place them in a Neighborhood Guild Hall, House, or Yard.
  20. Azorin Journeyman

105 SK - Before Patch (1h + Shield) AC: 4227
    BUG: When I log into game my AC is 4403 (1h + Shield), if I bandolier to 2h (AC 3618) and back to (1h + Shield) my AC is now (4025) -- ~400 AC is going somewhere...

Bandolier is fine for switching to any 1H setup. Once you switch to a 2H and back to a 1H AC drops 10% and does not return.

I have to log out to get back my full ac. Some thing is messed up in the math/coding.