Live Update Bugs 09/20/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Arcos Lorekeeper

This is a bug from an old update but still not fixed yet. To finish Plane of War progression you must complete the task Edmuund's Plight. It was broken and missing a ground spawn and noted in the bug tracker as ...

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1395?jql=text ~ "Edmuund's Plight"
    The ground spawn was fixed back in May I believe but it was not linked to the script correctly and when you pick it up now nothing spawns (mobs should pop that are required to progress the task) and you have no way to get update and finish. Without the task working there is no way to get further access or progression. Still open on bugtracker in the link above.
    GoldenFrog and Catty like this.
  2. Mistatk Augur

Hven't seen any developer comment about Flash Of Anger, but also don't see it referenced in the patch notes as a change. It is a big change to have its recast now be 4min, is this intended? will it be fixed if not?
  3. Karhar Dream Crusher

Smite the wicked merged into Turn undead, i can no longer Battle frenzy to get a 1+mill undead crit with it. Fix this. or give me back my smite the wicked.
  4. Catty Lorekeeper

/finditem finds items in YOUR real estate. If you place something in someone else's or the guild hall, they don't show.

This is exactly the same as /output file has been for years.
    To find those items, enter the guild hall and /outputfile GuildHall
  5. Aldryn Another New Member

We found out the hard way tonight that there was a missing entry in the patch notes:

- The Kar`Zok (Raid) - Changed the emote on the Reaper's Killing Strike ability from "The reaper points his blade at YOURNAME" to "The reaper points his weapon at YOURNAME" just because we were bored and felt like making a completely unnecessary change to annoy raiders and break their triggers.
  6. Hemihead New Member

Sorry if these had already been posted,didn't read through all post. Last night was raids so have not played since patch. All my ranks on my Beastlords summon companion were set back to zero.This was easy to fix just re-bought all 4 ranks and the AAs will be easy to get back. Anchors were not working either never had issues in past so used Merchants stein to gate out upon doing so my summoned warder was gone when I landed in POK. I used gate pot earlier and no issue.
  7. Moege Augur

Abysmal Sea:
    Imildu Woodstreak teaches you the recipes:
    Doesn't teach you: Wayfarer Bow Strings

Crescent Reach:
    Fletcher Fenuku
    Doesn't teach you: Simple Bow String
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This will take more research. I did a test on a different quest and had no problem doing "make all" and getting credit for the steps. It may be quest-specific. Do you have the name of the task?
    {Edit... did the research}
    It seems to be an overarching (and I believe longstanding) bug with tasks and tradeskills. The tasks ONLY look for a completion of a combine that results in an item, NOT the count of the results. It looks for the item ID, not the recipe ID itself. If you look back to some of the old trophy tasks (especially for fletching) the same issue stands but is slightly different because there is only one recipe and that recipe makes stacks... so it was easy to say "make 4 stacks..." Here for the poison, task there are three recipes to make the same item, only the yield is different.

At this time I do not know what we will do about this because changing the way tasks work with recipes will change much more than only this task. It may be a clarification in the task text or NPC dialogs (not that all people read either of these...)

That would be because there is no recipe to make either of these items.
  9. Mistatk Augur

None of the listed changes say anything about doubling the re-use of warriors Flash of Anger. But after the patch it is infact doubled. Why is it so hard to say if this is intentional or a bug?
    p2aa likes this.
  10. Metanis Bad Company

Enchanter's level 102 Enticer's Aura Rk. III blocks Magician's epic Focus of Primal Elements clickie pet effect Primal Fusion.
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Hopefully they add those things on the list of what it doesn't show. That would be very handy.
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Malbro Augur

Still broken:

Bring up pet window, left click and hold to make a hotbutton (swarm), move it to a hotbar and use it. Crash to the desktop.
  13. Dannes New Member

I cannot confirm that bug. But what I noticed is that with max haste the Kick button overlay timer says 4 secs after a kick and with Frenzied Kicks AA on it still was 2 secs. AA description shows: "This ability, when activated, reduces the reuse time of your Kick skill by 3 seconds for 24 seconds." for me 4-3=1 not 2. Very missleading!!! Thats why I did intensive parsing with diffrent haste mods:

[IMG]

This shows that that the reduction in kick time with Frenzied Kicks is also reduced by haste and overall it is an dmg increase of roundabout 55% with kicks no matter what haste. Which makes this new version less effective in burn situations since old Selo's kick was reduced from real 6 secs to real 2 secs, which was a 200% dmg increase.

Looking at the whole Selo' Kick vs. new Kick system we Bards got an DPS increase. My parses over several hours show Selfbuffed 5,5k old vs. 6,6k new kick sustained DMG. With raidbuffs those 6,6k increased to 7k so kick dmg is now affected by atk value and other buffs.

Tiny boost for Bards since you can /autoskill kick now.

Edit: added missing table
  14. Odii New Member

on the quest Sarnak Among Us the a Syldon deserter does not further his quest dialog when you are supposed to confront him.
  15. Herf Augur

On Agnarr, and possibly on other servers, the named undead gorilla Gullerback, who used to be a reasonably common spawn in and around the undead monkey ruins in Burning Woods, is simply gone. We've camped him and he isn't spawning. Which is a shame since he was one of the important named ones in BW, and he drops the Tattered Mantle which is a nice melee shoulders item which is sorely missed.

Please check his spawn rate if you get a chance.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I cannot confirm this. I spawned him successfully.
    Gullerback is still on his encounter table, which is attached to an active ZCD (which re-spawns fast!)
    The encounter table is rather large! There are no restrictions on the ZCD.
    Herf likes this.
  17. Herf Augur

Thank you very much for looking into this Ngreth. I remain baffled by his failure to appear, particularly with at least two groups actively pulling from a radius of say, 200 meters around the undead monkey ruins. Guess I'll go back and try again when I can muster another group.

18. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

cant right click to destroy augs anymore. right clicking on aug does nothing even went back to default ui to see if it would work. augs I'm trying to destroy are purity augs if that helps.
  19. Brohg Augur

This is one of several peccadilloes my client develops if I'm online for too long. Another is the ability to right click-assign loots in the AdvLoot window. Relogging always fixes these.
    Ishtass likes this.
  20. Derd Augur

cant right click to destroy augs anymore. right clicking on aug does nothing even went back to default ui to see if it would work. augs I'm trying to destroy are purity augs if that helps.
    Andarriel, Today at 5:01 PM Report

You don't get the drop down list, or you do get a list but hitting destroy doesn't actually do anything? I didn't have an aug I wanted to take the chance on, but I do get the drop down list.