Live Update Bugs 09/20/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Qbert Gallifreyan

A few new (expensive) items appeared on the fletching vendor in PoK (Fletcher Lenvale). I checked, and there are comparable items on the other "new-ish" consolidated PoK vendors by the small bank for the various tradeskills. I won't list them all, but here are the fletching items for reference:
    • High Impact Lacquer
    • High Tensile Lacquer
    • Wood Stain Samples
    I don't know that it is a bug, but on the off-chance these were pushed live early, I figured I would post about them. I remember the great beta vendor roll-back too well.
  2. Paladin Augur

I was unable to do the combine for Research Ceramic Clay in the Research Table in PoK. Is it limited as to what recipes or should it be universal?
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Once again cannot log in to AB....Unknown server error! :mad:
  4. Fehu Journeyman

Unsure if intended or bug, but my anchor placed in GGH is not showing in find item, and it is currently working! *GASP*
  5. Hludwolf Developer

That error should instead be reading, "The server is busy processing requests, please try again in a few minutes." but unfortunately the messaging change did not make it to live.

As a side note: This error should be less frequent after the update this week and will be made better again after the next update. We are continuing making improvements to the system for AB and all worlds to reduce many of the long processing times that have resulted in this happening.
  6. Hludwolf Developer

Currently, the find item window is unable to find items in plots you are not the owner of.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Aldryn Another New Member

I'm incredibly tired after a long drive back to Florida, so it's very possible that I'm just brain dead and stupid right now, but I think something weird is happening with mod displays on non-visible Bard armor.

I take a Glowing Struck Quartzite and put it into my Kar'Zok Claw Talisman, for example, and I gain the +14 kick skill in the stats tab (and the kick skill damage increases accordingly), but the actual skill in the list of mods on the item description doesn't update to include kick. The window refreshes just like it does when you insert any other augment, but when it's done refreshing it doesn't actually change anything.

This is happening with the Greater Struck Quartzite in my Coin of the Ancient Empires, the Major Struck Quartzite in my Emblazoned Belt of Boromas, the Lesser Struck Quartzite into my Metero's Mantle, and the Minor Struck Quartzite into my Steel, Prince's Guard. Oddly enough, it updates my Velazul's Loremaster Breastplate to include the additional +25 kick when I aug it with the converted Relife Adornment, but that could be because the breastplate already had +13 kick on it already.

EDIT: I am using the Default UI, too, just in case that was a question.

Also, was it really intended to drop the damage down on the maximum rank of Selo's Kick? I mean I get that there's now a Kick skill that it's paired with, but... really? Afraid we were going to be out-parsing geriatric, half-crippled Druid pets or something?

[41655/16791] Selo's Kick XV
    [41655/16791] Selo's Kick XVII
    Classes: BRD/254
    Skill: Kick, Max Focus: 320%
    Target: Single
    Range: 50'
    Resist: Unresistable
    Reflectable: No
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Hate: 1
    1: Kick Attack for 1050 with 10000% Accuracy Mod
    Text: You stagger from the surprising kick.
    1: Kick Attack for 700 with 10000% Accuracy Mod
  8. Qbert Gallifreyan

Those augments have always behaved that way (bash, kick, etc.). If there is already a kick mod on the armor (which I don't think exists for bards yet?), the display will show the increase. If there is not already a line for the kick mod, you won't see it appear on the armor itself . . . just on the stats page.
    Aldren likes this.
  9. Metanis Bad Company

Primary and Secondary Anchors broken yet again. :(
  10. Phalynx New Member

tanks are bugged, rangers tank better then tanks now
  11. Inagaki Elder

In the case of Summon Companion, it's about having to buy lvls 2, 3, 4 again. At least the AAs needed to buy these again should be refunded.
  12. Herf Augur

On TLP server Agnarr (at least), since the patch, frog foragers and hunters spawn rate in Traks Teeth is WAY down. Before the patch there were too many; you could barely get a single pull (talking like 10 of them racing each other near the swamp or EJ zone lines.) Now there's 1-2 up in the whole zone.

Something in between would be nice.
  13. Hludwolf Developer

We are getting close to a solution to this problem. It required substantial ground work before it can be fixed unfortunately.
  14. Horyuken Augur

I feel for you all, this has been an annoying bug that people are vocal about. I hope the fix also gives you some ancillary benefit and isn't just a fix for the anchors.
    Ishtass and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  15. Koryu Professional Roadkill

If a Warrior uses Weapon Stances and ever switches to a 2handed weapon, Combat Stability becomes permanently suppressed until Weapon Stances is toggled off and on again.

Example:
    Raid Warrior AC with Sword and Shield, 6999
    Same Warrior swapped to a 2hander, 5788
    Same Warrior swapped back to the same Sword and Shield, 6539
    Permanent loss of 460 AC
  16. KPW99 Lorekeeper

Was there any ETA for a deployment of the fix for CoA instance on phinigel server?
  17. Hludwolf Developer

Thanks for your patience and understanding. There are some ancillary benefits (performance increases) which make AB and the other servers run better as well.
  18. Elzer New Member

There appears to be no increase in the amount healed from Reluctant Benevolence:

- Necromancer - Made the following adjustments to Reluctant Benevolence:
    - - All ranks of Reluctant Benevolence are now toggled passive.
    - - The amount of healing offered by each rank of Reluctant Lifeshare has been adjusted to account for the change to a permanent duration, scaling from 28% at rank 1 to 116% at rank 12.

Before patch
    [Tue Sep 19 20:04:55 2017] You begin casting Reluctant Benevolence XII.
    [Tue Sep 19 20:04:59 2017] You are healed . . . reluctantly. You have been healed for 13345 points.
    [Tue Sep 19 20:05:01 2017] You are healed . . . reluctantly. You have been healed for 26746 points.

After patch
    [Tue Sep 19 20:49:59 2017] You begin casting Reluctant Benevolence XII.
    [Tue Sep 19 20:55:05 2017] You are healed . . . reluctantly. You have been healed for 13373 points.
    [Tue Sep 19 20:55:05 2017] You are healed . . . reluctantly. You have been healed for 26746 points.

Thanks
    menown likes this.
  19. Kinadorm Augur

Prior to the update the Shaman AA Spiritual Rebuke would push back and mem-blur its targets. Now it no longer mem-blurs the targets. Can that be fixed?
  20. Dzarn Developer

We've identified the cause of this bug. It will be fixed in the next full patch.
    Drogba likes this.