Is SOE Doing Anything about Krono Resellers?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zandal, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Langya Augur

I'm cool with it. It has been going on forever. Manipulate all day long, especially on items I don't really need and that are already a bad deal compared to a normal sub. Consider the alternatives to what goes on in the baz, which would be some built in controls to make things "fair". It would not be worth anyone's time to regulate that area of the game. If it costs too much, don't buy the item. If it costs too much for most buyers, the price will eventually come down. Krono are kinda a crock of S anyway. Don't get what the fuss is about. Maybe they are great for those who spend a vast amount of time in game and make plat easy to the point that they can sustain their play indefinitely without having to part for real money, but it still involves some chump paying $17.99.
  2. Tobynn Augur

As per usual, with any bazaar sold item that is in high demand, the platinum-challenged folks are mad. MAD.

I don't like the price, so something sinister must be afoot, therefore someone should force the sellers to reduce prices to my liking.

That new Lamborghini Veneno goes for about $4 million. I really want one, although I think the price is crazy. Damn evil price manipulators!!! OMG. Someone should step up and force sellers to drop the price to about $20,000. I think that would be better for me.
    Zanarnar likes this.
  3. Battleaxe Augur

When I don't like how high prices are and I have the means I sell at more than a reseller is likely going to want to pay but substantially less than they are charging. And should they buy the 10 items on my merchant. I put 10 more up for sale. And then 10 more. And then...

If they don't buy I leave the merchant up for as many hours as possible for as long as it takes and look for other overpriced items they are selling and camp a few 100 of those too.
  4. Sinestra Augur

You mean the same practice that has been happening all along and long before Kronos? So now I should be able to start a thread because people are buing low and selling high any item I don't deem worthy of the price they are asking and Sony should force you to sell your item at the price I decide?

Clearly some of us aren't as entitled as others.
  5. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I wish I was doing it. I wish I had bought a whole lot more when these things were 250k a pop and held on to them. Then I could sale them for 450k and undercut the the two idiots in baz on drinal selling them for 500k and make a bundle. :D

But its whatever. So far I managed to get what I needed for 4 accounts and have since these things came out. The only thing I use plat for is Merchant's Feast and drink and to pay those greedy mercs.