Info share on 300+ Tradeskills

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hickers, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Orbital101 Augur

3 of each of those but you will most likely fail alot... I only had to do about half of the combines to get to 350. Considering how rare they are I would keep those till you are almost done.
    Celestine
    Citrine
    Fireflow Stone
    Howlite
    Kyanite
    Sphalerite
    Titanitea
    Tourmaline
    Mudflow Stone
    Emberflow Stone
    Mossflow Stone
    Shadowflow Stone
    Stormflow Stone
    Voidflow Stone
    Bloodflow Stone
    Skyflow Stone
    Waterflow Stone
    Boneflow Stone
    Apatite
    Starflow Stone
    Sodalite
  2. slurperess Journeyman

Ummm the cuts are JC, I'm talking about Alchemy here.
  3. Aanuvane Augur

If the recipes are already in your medicine bag/alchemy table, you don't need to make them. You already "know" them. They show up on my shaman as well and she's never made one. I also don't think there is/was a book for these (at least not one that can be scribed).
  4. Zahel Journeyman

This link is AWESOME! I hadn't seen it before thanks!

Doh, I didn't realize that! Thanks!
  5. Orbital101 Augur

I got to 350 with my shaman in 6 hrs from start to finish without knowing what to expect with barelly any recipes pre learned beside those to reach 300/maxed trophy. Buying everything required in bazaar and sending my bard hunting for the very little I was missing. Here is my list:
    Alchemy (11 combines per skill up)
    Abysmal/CR freebies
    Hearty Goblin Blood x24 > Mines of Nurga
    Exceptional Zombie Essence x12 > PoHate/Undershore
    Powder of Ro x78 -/+ > Devastation
    Versluierd Fungus x37
    Sunshard Powder x 54
    Aderirse Bur x54
    Chronal Resonance Dust X64-/+
    Dream Dust X80 -/+
    Essence of allaris X68 -/+
    Planar Energy Shard x75 -/+
    Robust Lizard Man Blood x3 > Casic thule
    robust shissar Blood x3 >
    Hearty Mushroom Spores x3 >
    Exceptional Ratman Blood x3 > Plane of Mischief - basement / Dragon Necropolis
    Hearty Shissar Blood > The Grey
    Robust Shadow Essence >
    Suspension of Darkness (12 combines)
    Reduced/Hydro :Amber Resin (2)
    Vial of Prismatic Dye
    Slugworm Acid/Treanic Acid
    Sample of Filtered Taelosian Sludgex20
    Sample of Highland Sludgex21

Basic Suspension of Flame VII, VIII, IX
    Basic Suspension of Frost VII, VIII, IX
    Basic Suspension of Pestilence VII, VIII, IX
    Basic Suspension of Slime VII, VIII, IX
    Basic Suspension of Toxin VII, VIII, IX
    Formed Suspension of Flame VII, VIII, IX
    Formed Suspension of Frost VII, VIII, IX
    Formed Suspension of Pestilence VII, VIII, IX
    Formed Suspension of Slime VII, VIII, IX
    Formed Suspension of Toxin VII, VIII, IX
    Shaped Suspension of Flame VII, VIII, IX, X
    Shaped Suspension of Frost VII, VIII, IX
    Shaped Suspension of Pestilence VII, VIII, IX
    Shaped Suspension of Slime VII, VIII, IX
    Shaped Suspension of Toxin VII, VIII, IX
    Worked Suspension of Flame VII, VIII, IX, XI
    Worked Suspension of Frost VII, VIII, IX
    Worked Suspension of Pestilence VII, VIII, IX
    Worked Suspension of Slime VII, VIII, IX
    Worked Suspension of Toxin VII, VIII, IX
    (Everythign up gave me 350) with the 6 combines left in my list:
    Tonic of Resonant Disease XIV
    Tonic of Resonant Elemental XIV
    Tonic of Resonant Fire XIV
    Tonic of Resonant Frost XIV
    Tonic of Resonant Magic XIV
    Tonic of Resonant Toxin XIV
    If you do a search for each of those main items then click 'Find recipes that use this item and do all of the recipes you should have the left over at the bottom left. The worse was the Exceptional Zombie Essence which wasnt even that hard to get 12+
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  6. GoldenFrog Augur

(Not a shaman - but as always, thanks for putting that out there, Orbital).

Just wanted to say - done with Fletching, Brewing, Jewelcraft, Fishing, and Tailoring/Research 340+...

Forget Artisan's Prize or the 350 skill. The driving force for me is cleaning out the 8 houses of TS materials and turning it all to "NV" in /advloot.

Oh THAT is the day! I envy you, Orbital, and the rest who've achieved THAT.
  7. bazinga Elder

By this point im sure many have used the Adetia's spreadsheets (absolutely insanely great) for fishing, fletching, jewelry, and brewing....are there any more trades coming or are there any other guides that are this good somewhere else?
  8. Mad Thaumaturgess New Member

After reading this thread and all, it seems the increase to 350 in trade skills was poorly thought out. It is confusing at best, horribly thought out at worse. It shouldn't be this complicated to skill up.
  9. Orbital101 Augur

Give me a 300 ac 3k hp+150 heroics aug and ill do it for every slots with out any spread sheet. Before most here finish there first!
    Warpeace likes this.
  10. Pootle Elder

As mentioned above in the Alchemy list...
    Quick question, can (how do) you do the CR Freebies when you have already passed the skill level?
  11. Orbital101 Augur

Lots of informations on this thread but apparently too much is like not enough.
    Pootle likes this.
  12. Pootle Elder

Thanks Orbital.
    I had to go to CR with my BST (to run freebies for his epic2.0) last night and once I completed the freebie for one of the skills I tested by hailing him again and got a message along the lines of.....

"You already skilled enough but say my blue text and I will teach you these simple recipes."

So its good to know I can still learn these on my main who went past skill54 about 15 years ago.
  13. Nuttann Elder

Note: there is at least known recipes that you may not be able to see from the container.

Suggestion:

/output learnedrecipes

with possible subcommand of skill (E.g., baking)

-----

A specific example of not being able to see a recipe is 'backpack'. On one of the free heroic alts, I can see 'backpack' as learned. On my main, I can enter 'backpack' and even the skill level of 15 and it states 'Too many recipes resulted from search, please restrict further'. It is kind of hard to get more specific unless regular expressions are allowed and I can use '^backpack$' for the string :).It shows a ton of recipes, none of which is the exact match. While the 15 skill recipes may not be needed, this is just an example. There could be, if not currently, some other needed recipe that has the same issue. I even made one in case the recipe changed since I made it and it did not state as learned and I could not see it in a container.

People above have mentioned the big desire for the /output for skills. This is just an example where it may CURRENTLY be necessary.

Ideally, if the list is too large to show all results, an exact match should always be included and maybe even be the first entry. If the items was something that you really wanted to make a bunch of, it would be nice to be able to use the recipe feature or even the make all feature. Of course, we used to have to place items in by hand all the time anyways.

------

I cannot just go from memory as things change even if I remember correctly. The planar bow strings are an example. I made a ton of planar bows (mostly water) for guild tribute. I made everything except the cams that I had a gnome make for me. This included the strings. But, as I was checking which recipes I had for tailoring, it did not include the strings. I remade them and it learned them. Now, for that the recipe may have changed as I do not remember the clump of wax, so it may have been modified to match other bow strings. I had even gotten a Planar Sewing Kit to see if it was listed there prior to remaking.

I will mention the issue in /feedback about not seeing a known recipe.
  14. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I did all the flow stones as they got to be ridiculously common, and had trouble giving them away by the time i was done farming other things in those zones. For JC, I didn't end up needing any "ines" or "ites" but I did all 3 versions of all the flows.
  15. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I'm expecting to release Baking (which for some reason has been much worse to prepare the spreadsheet for) even though my baking has been done for months very soon. After that pottery will be hitting the presses shortly!
    Thunderkiks, Spellfire and Sheex like this.
  16. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Hurray :)

Regarding JC, like others are saying I only needed about half of those OoW gems to finish. Ironically getting a lot more of them farming the rare Omens tailor/smithing components now, but oh well. The flows are definitely a lot more common than the rest. I had good luck in Harbingers for getting them.
  17. feeltheburn Augur

there a certain area in Harbinger? spent couple days there and no luck whatsoever
  18. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Nay, just decimated the whole place. From the ZI to the top of the spire. Dranik's Scar was pretty good, too.

Getting a decent amount of the rarer ones plowing RSS for other drops, but it's definitely slower there than the HS/DS.
  19. feeltheburn Augur

Thank you...so what your saying is the pain continues...got it :)
  20. bazinga Elder

- Improved the potential power of the Artisan's Prize:
    - - Reduced the initial percentage of stats granted by this augment from 75% to 40%.
    - - The augment will now grant an increased percentage of its stats for every 8 7 points of extended tradeskill specialization completed rather than for every 18 points.

coming soon to a server near you