<In Virtue> Recruiting for Phin server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Krimzin, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Socratic Journeyman

Now that the (buggy as hell) reduced lockouts are over yes. Our attendance raids are Sun (VT) and Tue (Ssra/Seru + optional alt Ssra after). Khati happens on one of those days too, just not 100% on which yet.

Shoot Krimz a tell and he can talk to you about the other info. I could give you times and such here but with the reduced lockouts and related bugs were just now settling into a normal schedule.

Thursday is our trash day. We do unofficial (not part of main attendance) raids on smaller stuff like Doze/KT/Burrower.

Gnomes get double DKP (no we don't have dkp).
  2. Socratic Journeyman

Looking to add 4-5 more people, so recruitment is now open (for most classes) for the first time since mid Luclin. Send Krimz or Barudin a tell for more info.
  3. Ivorach Journeyman

Feel free to PM me here if you would like as well. -Barudin

http://invirtue.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=5
  4. jeskola pheerie

is Aszuth still there?
  5. Socratic Journeyman

Not for over a year.
  6. Socratic Journeyman

Still looking for a few good Gnomes (or some lesser races). Send Barudin, Krimz or myself a tell in game or find us at invirtue.com

Our OP needs updating since Luclin. We currently raid PoTime on Sundays and Tues/Thurs is mainly LDoN with a quick run through a few elemental raids.
  7. Socratic Journeyman

8. Deeny New Member

Who's a good rep that I can harass ask a few questions of while in game?
  9. Socratic Journeyman

Krimz, Barudin, Stankydanky (terrible name I know), Twinfists, or Socratic. If no one is on you can PM me here or on our forums at invirtue.com
  10. Ivorach Journeyman

Bump! Or you can Pm me here. - Barudin!
  11. Socratic Journeyman

The Kyv are coming! Are you ready?
  12. Ivorach Journeyman

I am not a fan of the kyvs.
  13. Socratic Journeyman

No more LDoN raids is just one of the reasons to be excited for Gates.

Still looking for a few more people to join our ranks. A Beastlord would be nice, and as always Clerics are welcome. If you're a team player and don't suck get in touch with us regardless of class.

Look for Krimz, Socratic, Barudin or Stankydanky. Or just /who all "In Virtue All Stars" and start asking questions.
  14. Socratic Journeyman

15. Ivorach Journeyman

We just cleared GoD!! Still recruiting. Seek out Krimz, Stankydanky, Barudin or any online member for more information or apply at invirtue.com !
  16. Socratic Journeyman

Took wed and fri off and didn't raid past about 11pm est. Pretty smooth overall.
    Ivorach likes this.
  17. Ivorach Journeyman

Class Needs
    Warrior: Medium
    Wizard: Medium
    Bard:: Low
    Beastlord: Medium
    Necro: Low
    Mage: Low
    Paladin: Low
    Shadowknight: Low
    Ranger: Low
    Shaman: Low
    Enchanter: Low
    Rogue: Low
    Cleric: Medium
    Druid: Low
    Monk: Low

Please visit invirtue.com for more details! Or talk to any of our online members for more information.
  18. Ivorach Journeyman

We are recruiting for OoW. Come join us in killing the things. Invirtue.com
  19. Ivorach Journeyman

<3
  20. Ivorach Journeyman

Bump! We have a few more slots for some good members. Any class is welcome to apply!