<In Virtue> Recruiting for Phin server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Krimzin, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Krimzin Augur

On a side note still no confirmed paladins!
  2. Vaclav Augur

Paladins are the pariahs of early EQ for some reason - they're a solid class early on if you ask me though. Ultimate emergency heal (until PoP at least, Div Arb narrows that gap), battle rezz that doesn't distract a cleric (or use an EE) in early eras, root CC for grouping, etc.

Wife is probably playing one, but thusfar she's the only one talking about it over here too though.
  3. Krimzin Augur

Updated "Our History"
  4. Krimzin Augur

Still looking for a few clerics
  5. Krimzin Augur

Things shaping up good, few more applicants and we should be pretty well stocked for the server. Could use some more pure casters and 1-2 more clerics.
  6. Krimzin Augur

Still need a few more wizards and clerics!
  7. Krimzin Augur

added an updated class needs list
  8. Krimzin Augur

bump for some wiz n clr
  9. Halagram New Member

Don't forget the mages!
  10. Krimzin Augur

Cleric i will shower you with the loves if you apply
  11. Vaclav Augur

WTF I've got to share?
  12. Krimzin Augur

Roster shaping up nicely!
  13. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Good luck with your guild. Not casual or crafty enough for what I'm looking for, but hope to see you in game!
  14. Your_Ad_Here Augur

15. Krimzin Augur

updated needs
  16. Lifebane Augur

What days does this guild plan on raiding?
  17. runicfeet New Member

hiya.

experienced raider that's played on stromm/p99/lockjaw.

i'm always shm and my rl buddy is going to play a knight.. i'm trying to persuade him to be paladin even though our duo dps would be balls.

hit me up in pm or something.

also for the guy above, roll dwarf, the stats are uber.
  18. Quantum New Member

You need to update Krim! ;)

Rangers and Rogues closed. If you have not applied yet, it may be too late so check us out!

Quantum- Warrior of In Virtue
  19. Senen Journeyman

Looking for a guild have 4 friends all returning to play on the TLP. Most of us have extensive raiding back grounds, I played on Veeshan with Fires of Heaven until we left the game during GoD. Looking for a solid raiding guild, minus the crazy phone recall list etc.. that we did all those years ago. Were looking to make new friends and have some fun along the way. From the looks of it we have Tank, still deciding Pal/Sk, Enc, Cleric, and Nec. I Played a Paladin my entire time so looking to possibly change that up and go SK this time. Though Paladin has always been my first love no matter the game I usually play that class.
  20. ElaidaTL Augur

I wish you the best IV. I've met quite a few members over the years I've played alto I was never a member myself. Some of my better friends in eq came from here ( an extremely close one being dannin ) so with respect and admiration I hope to see you in game.

Ps: Berran I can't recall if it's from hearing of you from others our of we actually played together briefly. We're you ever in IB or TL?