<In Virtue> Recruiting for Phin server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Krimzin, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Krimzin Augur

Website should be up today "good men" are working on it
  2. Azzudien Augur

Will be there
    Had great time on LJ and met some great people in FI but it is time to go home and play on a schedule I can keep up with.

Azzudien reporting for duty Sir Krimzin

Will play monk as Berran is the only druid a guild needs
  3. Gotcha Lorekeeper

What time zone? DKP?
  4. Banai Augur

This. Would need more info to make an educated decision here :D
  5. Jaxxen New Member

Hi, Returning player here, would love to join up and see the old raid content I missed in my early teen's. I'm very undecided on a class to play im torn between Warrior/Bard/Wiz/Cleric. Im willing to roll up whatever's needed though and have a good schedule im on mountain time but can play every day from 1700 to 2200 easy, and all weekends most times.
  6. Krimzin Augur

Im EST but once we have a raid force we will just figure out what schedule works best for what we have. I imagine sometime around 7-9pm EST start times if I had to make a guess to let people who get home at 6pm PST be able to log in.
  7. Krimzin Augur

Sup Azz!!! Forums hopefully be up this afternoon if kubli and berran stop slacking
  8. Azzudien Augur

To Faceless people wanting to be on both servers hit up Krimzin, you will feel right at home in IV when the batphone is not ringing on LJ
  9. Berran New Member

Kubli's hosting was having problems, so I set up forums on my host. Hit up www.invirtue.com (I'm still working on setting some things up, but it should be good for people to hit now.)
  10. Mordor New Member

Dyanisin - necro from a long time ago on Vaz
  11. Indore Journeyman

Count me in. Was in Sacred Fires on Vaz back in the heyday so I know IV all too well :). Was playing on LJ but the raid drama was too much, so I petered out. Looking to get back into it.

Will likely be playing a Necro.
  12. Vaclav Augur

*salute old rivals* not that the rivalry still exists.

Indore, who were you in SF anyhow? (was Vac then not Asz)
  13. Mordor New Member

Dyanisin was dyanisin in SF. First necro epic on Vaz too if I remember right. Was 12 years ago or so. Is Zamtim still around?
  14. Mordor New Member

Some buddy's and I are talking about bringing back the tri-nagro :)
    Indore likes this.
  15. Indore Journeyman

I played as Amadar (wiz) and Lori (cleric).

I moved onto Firiona Vie and played LDoN and onwards to Gates then moved on to WoW.
  16. Gotcha Lorekeeper

That's no better than this thread. How about a website as promised?

Will the guild use DKP? Or be crooked with 'loot counsel' scandals like <Cascade>?
  17. Berran New Member

Wow, So demanding! Who are you?
  18. Gotcha Lorekeeper

Maybe that did come off strong. But I've been waiting for a website since yesterday that we were told that would be up in hours (read OP).

How about one piece of information. Will the guild use DKP?
  19. Berran New Member

If Krim want's a full on website in a few hours, he can learn to code and make one himself. I only have time right now to setup forums (I am at work right now, I can only do so much.)

We have never used DKP in the past, so I doubt we will use it here. Krimz should address this though, as it will be his call.
  20. Vaclav Augur

I lost touch with Zamtin 5 yrs or so back.

And Amadar/Dyan remember both of you a smidge still. Old times. Hah.