<In Virtue> Recruiting for Phin server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Krimzin, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Krimzin Augur

[IMG]

Who we are looking for

Mature Players If you want to rage or yell on vent like your 16 this is not the group of players for you. Maybe you were in our guild before and its time to reconnect? Maybe you heard of us and want to check out what we are all about this time around? Either way if your interested let us know.

Our Plans/Raid Schedule

We currently raid on Tues nights at 8PM EST and Sunday nights at 6PM EST (Sunday does change sometimes earlier) With 1 offnight raiding on Thursday nights. I suppose I should mention we have cleared all current content including multiple splits in Time.

We will progress through each expansion at a fast but scheduled pace. We wont be socking any content so if thats what you want to do look elsewhere. If you want to laugh through each expansion prior to the 82 day timer raiding on a schedule and have a blast doing it apply below.

Apply at:

Our History

When the announcement that a new server would release at the same time the Velious expansion was to be released a small group of friends and I decided to move our newly created guild on "Morell Thule" to this new "Vazaelle" server. Within the first year of Vazaelle and Velious releasing we managed to dominate not only our server but also placing in the top 10(7th) to complete the expansion. Not a bad accomplishment considering we started at level 1 and the 6 guilds ahead of us were level 60 and VP geared. During our time on Vazaelle we also managed to win the "Test of Tactics" and "Best of the Best" GM events that were held on our server. As alot of you know sometimes we need breaks from EQ for whatever the reason and IV fizzled out with no new content to explore.

When news that a new server "Kane Bayle" was to be released In Virtue once again rose from the ashes and reformed with a Vengeance. At one point our closest competition within the first year was 2 expansions behind us in content. Fast forward a few years to the announcement of the "Sleeper" server. A friend of mine had decided to make a guild and asked If i would lead the raids and bring the IV crew with me to help dominate for him. I agreed upon the condition that whatever guild name he chose the acronym for the guild would still have to be "IV" and "Insidious Vision" was born. If you have read this far I'm sure you can guess what happened. Top guild on server.

Fast forward to 2012 In Virtue has kept in touch and played just about every game you could think of together. We got alot smaller when we did play together but always kept in touch even irl with yearly lan parties. We messed around on the EQmac server nothing too serious but still enjoyed our EQ time there raiding and progressing together. One thing for sure now at this point we are older and have less time to game.

Fast forward to 2015 and Ragefire is announced. A very small group of us decide to go check it out again nothing too serious IRL has some important things happen. I have a son now who im trying to see if I can teach how to run a complete heal chain before he can walk haha. When we got to the raid scene on ragefire we had the desire and the know how to raid, but not the time commitment that was required to be a raid guild, so we moved on from Ragefire.

Fast forward to now.... become part of the legend... with over 30+ original core members In Virtue is coming to Phin

Class Needs
    Warrior: Low
    Wizard: Medium
    Bard:: Low

Beastlord: Medium
    Necro: Low
    Mage: Low
    Paladin: Low
    Shadowknight: Low
    Ranger: Low
    Shaman: Low
    Enchanter: Low
    Rogue: Low
    Cleric: Medium
    Druid: Low
    Monk: Low

5/14/17 Updated Needs

2. Krimzin Augur

Feel free to pm me if you want to say hi prior to the site going up in a few hours
  3. Berran New Member

I'll be there!

Berran
  4. Krimzin Augur

If anyone wondered Berran will be playing a druid
  5. Krimzin Augur

Brinks would like me to inform everyone that the only cool person from Insidious Vision will be playing "Sup Brinks"
  6. Halagram New Member

Going to roll if for no reason other than to try and beat Berran to 50. Seafury isle 4 life.
  7. Thrawnseg Augur

IV going for every outdoor boss and the such or more laid back this time?
  8. Dimsumm New Member

i played EQ at the age of 13, played for about 4 years and loved it. Recently got eq back up at p99.
    My goal is to experience content (raid wise) i never could back then. I have a reasonable amount of play availability (EU though). I'd love to have a nice structured guild around. If this sounds like something you could have, hit me up :)
  9. Krimzin Augur

Still interested in world spawns if people are on, not interested enough to poopsock or batphone for them.
  10. Visco New Member

I'm in. I was like 15 playing on vazaelle and remember you and that big ogre warrior guy running ****. Im surprised the old forums are still up and on the net.
  11. Krimzin Augur

Nice what was your name on Vaz?
  12. Visco New Member

I was a little halfling rogue that you probably vaguely remember, if at all, but I was Backzor Staborrz. I think i barely broke level 45. God reading the forums brings back so many funny moments.
  13. Visco New Member

" off IV" ahahahah "Pricks are people whose IQs come out to be higher in numerical value than their shoe size." Shot fired at you
  14. Krimzin Augur

I think i remember you actually!
  15. Visco New Member

I'm sure i begged and pleaded for some items, but I was never involved in the high end guild raiding. Just the drama on the forums and other shenanigans at age 15 lol
  16. Sentinal Journeyman

I will join if you guys got room for a little halfling cleric.
  17. Berran New Member

YES! MORE HALFLINGS PLEASE!!!
  18. Zivix Journeyman

I was in the original incarnation of In Virtue. I may or may not have been an officer, I don't recall. I just recall the woman that ran it and may recognize a few names if I were presented with a list.
  19. Adadglgmut New Member

I'm down. I'll monk it up. Everyone loves a good ol' floppy monk.
  20. Risiko Augur

I am interested in joining up with you guys. I played a VahShir Rogue on Vazaelle named Risiko back in the day.

I am planning on making a paladin as my main on Phinny. I haven't decided on a race yet, but leaning towards dwarf or halfling.