I finally figured out why I don't like EQ post 70

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ultrazen, Feb 27, 2016.

1. AlmarsGuides Augur

Nothing in the game is hard playing one character. That's why I box! It's ok though, I can tell you're upset - you know nothing at all about me/what I do so your words are lost on me (sorry but I know you don't box your own raids and until you do calling me bad just makes me smile).

Since you put me in a good mood this morning I am willing to repay you the favor, I sent you a PM offering to help out with the reason you're on the forums picking on people/started a thread just to gloat and yell at others. Sometimes talking to people about your problems helps more than bringing people down to your level. Bullying is only a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

Regardless, blow off some steam on me, get out your rage and have a good (hopefully) more stress free weekend because of that.
    Faana likes this.
  2. Klak Augur

Read my signature.
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

So my experience 4 boxing on Fipply (War, Wiz, Chanty, Dru):

Tutorial (because it is awesome)~~>Blightfire~~>Burning Woods (about to be changed)~~>Bloodfields~~>Walls of Slaughter~~>Dragonscale~~>Icefall Glacier~~>Buried Sea~~>Field of Scale. There some freelance in there but it is the high points to 80. I didn't add levels but it should become apparent when things begin to suck really bad xp wise and it is time to test the next zone.

And of course a shout-out to Citizen on Fippy for hooking me up with some great T1 VOA raid gear that I will hopefully be able to make as soon as I get the hell out of school. :D
    AlmarsGuides likes this.
  4. AlmarsGuides Augur

What isle in buried sea did you prefer? I did the regura(sp?) isle in one of my guides many moons ago.

Once upon a time I did the entire hand quest too
  5. Faana Augur

Sebbina levels babies on sirens.
  6. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I followed the Hero's Journey there for gear. I actually started out on Jardel's Hook but had to backtrack to Monkey Island and then rounded them out. I was working on the hand quest after that, but everything was LB so I moved on.