Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Anyone got any other one then those?

[IMG]

After 200+ rares I'm wondering if the cycle is broken or if there is anything else to figure out for the other set.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Which one did you kill? There should be 2 that spawn on either side of Shei, also is it conning as the "Rare" and still not giving credit?
  3. Ssdar Augur

Those are exactly the ones we have. The person working on them also thinks the cycle is broken for the other set.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

RIP Photobucket!
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Time to embrace imgur!
  6. Orbital101 Augur

Yep, switching to imgur, Photobucket asking me for 400$ to let me post on 3rd party website lolz...
  7. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Difficulty level for some of these zones is tremendous. For example, Swamp of No Hope has about 20-30 named mobs. Basically you have to find the placeholders, kill them & then find new spawn which is either a placeholder or random name. It is near impossible to do without multiple people / trackers. I sort of question why there are 30ish trash named mobs in Swamp of No Hope but in Trakanon Teeth over half of the trash named mobs are not on the hunter list (thank god they aren't btw).

Once I finish this Kunark run I don't believe I will bother with any more of the Hunter achievements. Without OCD tendencies no rational person would have the patience to complete the Hunter achievements in a given x-pac.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

So far if the berserkers cycle spawn all 38 rares which only 20 as been found you would only need 2 trackers(since only 2 berserkers up at one time). More then that would be a waste of resource unless there something else that spawn the other 18. After spawning 200 rares with the same names im guessing its either broken, as a much lower chance to spawn or there is something else.
  9. GoldenFrog Augur

Orbital - what was your graphic? I still haven't seen it...
  10. Orbital101 Augur

[IMG]
  11. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Thanks Orbital...oddly enough we're missing the same mobs!
  12. Lenivaya Journeyman

Didn't know about this thread when I posted mine about the Ashenbone Drake in PoHate.
    Anyone that's gotten PoHate hunter able to give me the trick to getting the checkmark?
    I've killed literally a few hundred of the drakes now and still no checkmark. Getting highly frustrated
  13. GoldenFrog Augur

Ashenbone Drake is a no for me - I moved on and assuming bugged for now.

Items I believe confirmed as bugged:
    • Chief Ry`Gorr - Eastern Wastes
    • Culthor the Gatekeeper - Caverns of Exile
    • Nortlav the Scalekeeper - The Hole
    • Halls of Honor Trials

And for me personally, Plane of Storms has a frog under the world so Dornok gets to wait for next server reboot.
  14. Cavall Journeyman

The normal Chief Ry`Gorr updated just fine for us. Have not tried the others on the list yet.
  15. Ssdar Augur

Normal Chief Ry`Gorr updated for us as well. I also ran into the same problem with an under world tempest toad for Drornok, so I tried clearing everything in the cave, not just the toads and he spawned for me, so that may be a workaround for you as well.
  16. Orbital101 Augur

Any update on Swamp of no Hope? We got Bulsgor but he was up when we zoned in with 3 berserkers in zone instead of 2. I'm 100% sure that there was only 2 berserkers the first 30 hrs I spent there and that Bulsgor had nothing to do with the berserkers cycle. With the rarity of some of these mobs its very hard to figure out anything and i'm just burn from running in circle for days without any update. :mad:

I tried to focus at killing one type at a time for a few hrs with no result.
    I tried turning all the berserkers into the same rare with no result.
    I left a few mages at the static iksar bandits, undead ruins and the black ravagers with no result.
    I went through every single post on every single nameds, drop and quests from the zone with no result.
    Until people get done what they missed i'm done. Ill wait for the new Vaniki cycle to start and that be it :confused:
  17. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Field of Bone - has anyone finished this? I've killed nearly 10,000 mobs and have yet to see the Scourgetail Scorpion or Burynai Cutter. Been clearing mainly the north and west of Kurns to no avail...which are the areas reported on Allakhazam. Interestingly there are no recent reports of the Scourgetail and no spawns showing on Magelo.
  18. Zebrn Journeyman

Not bugged, just very very rare.

This is our compiled list of bugged hunters (Thanks to Zahashah of Undivided Faith Drinal for Compiling).

The Caverns of Exile
    - Cutthothe the Gatekeeper

The Hole
    - Notlav the Scalekeeper

The Plane of Hate
    - An Asshenbone Drake

Tower of Frozen Shaddow
    - Xalgoti

Halls of Honor Trials
    - All Trials

Conqueror of Vegarlson, The Earthen Badlands
    - Derugoak Bloodwalker & A Perfected Warder of Earth

Swamp of No Hope
    - Maybe be bugged (Lots)

Happy Hunting!

Zebrn
    Undivided Faith - Drinal
  19. Horyuken Augur

Yes, I have both. The Cutter is very very rare, something like 1% chance. It took me and several other guild members killing every mob near Karns on rotation for close to 24 hours to get this guy. I parsed it out and I alone killed 10K mobs and summoned over 11K daggers.
  20. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Yes to having finished FoB. They're just real rare.

Wasn't SS the one down by the kaesora ruins and pathing north/south ish? Thought that's where the guildmate that killed it for us was camping it.